CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

THE OLD LION AND THE SHE-WOLF
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

THE OLD LION AND THE SHE-WOLF✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

301 AC, King's Landing

Alyssa couldn't deny that there was something exhilarating about sneaking around the enemy city. The guards the roamed the street wouldn't hesitate about handing her head over to Cersei on a silver platter if they discovered her.

Luckily no one could ever have guessed that Alyssa Stark willingly would sneak into King's Landing. Even if the news of her disappearance from Riverrun had reached the Capital only a handful people knew where she was.

No one suspected the cloaked figure that snuck through Flea Bottom. She had left her horse in one of the stables close to an inn at the edge of the city and walked the remaining distance to the beach.

She climbed over the rocks that disguised the cave opening and jumped down on the other side, landing in the soft sand. She looked into the crack in the cave and then down at her sword.

It would be difficult to crawl through it with a sword strapped to her hip and it might echo if she dragged it behind her or pushed it in front of her. So Alyssa unfastened her belt and placed it in the sand. If no one had found this opening in years no one would find her sword.

And she didn't need it; she had her two Valyrian steel daggers strapped to her legs. While she know had her suspicions about who gave her the dragon dagger it was useful.

With that Alyssa started to crawl through the small passage and she couldn't help but think that it had gotten smaller. Maybe she was getting too old for sneaking around. Especially crawling through cramped spaces.

After what felt like an eternity of walking hunched over she finally emerged on the other side and crawled out of the hole that led into the cellars. She made sure to be a little early and after taking one moment to listen if she could hear anyone else in the cellar she found a good hiding place.

Her eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness of the cellar as she waited for Lord Tywin to arrive. She just hoped that he understood the message in the letter she sent him because she had been forced to write it in a rush.

Ever since Tyrion read to them about the dragons they have longed to see the dragon skulls for themselves. Especially Lucelia who we all know love the stories about Queen Visenya.

Most people would just have read it like a lot of rambling but Tywin knew her well enough to know that she didn't ramble. She specifically mentioned the cellars and Queen Visenya which hopefully would lead him to Vhagar's skull.