3. Library

The sound of my alarm jingled lightly bringing me out of my comatose state. I took my time getting up and preparing for the day. I usually woke up early so I could do my morning routine. I didn't like the feeling of being rushed or late so it was something I'd just fallen into doing habitually.

Yet again, I found myself staring into my wardrobe wondering what today's vibe would be. This was a regular occurrence for me but I wasn't embarrassed about it by any means. Feeling a bit edgy I decide on some high waisted blue skinny jeans with rips up the legs, a white crop T-shirt, a baggy beige cardigan and white Fila sneakers. My hair was slightly wavey and reached just around my waist.

After slipping on some cute rings and bracelets I strolled over to my desk and double-checked my schedule. Memory serves me right, it turns out I only have one class in the afternoon which I was happy about. During high school, the rhythm of a full day of classes always irritated me. Never felt like I had enough time for myself and for the things that I wanted to do. But now, my classes were more spaced out and I was grateful.

I gathered everything I would need for the day including my laptop and set off to the campus library. As I walked up the path and towards the entrance I noticed Tae was casually leaning against a pillar. He had one hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone which he was scrolling through. He looked so stylish, even though he was only wearing a light grey hoodie paired with a denim jacket and thin black track pants that hung off his figure perfectly.

Did he always look picture of perfection?

As I got closer he glanced up from his phone and noticed me. It was really subtle but his eyes widened slightly and then he stuffed his phone into his pocket before standing up straight.

"Jia, did you sleep well?" He asked, His presence becoming stronger as he stepped closer, fondly gazing down at me.

"Yea, did you?"

"Hmm, actually I had the weirdest dream." He pouted for a moment. "But I probably shouldn't go into details" His expression rebounded cheekily.

"What, why not? Was it really that strange?" He hummed momentarily still in thought.

Okay, okay, just let me guess and just nod if I'm close." I offered, curious what it could be. He cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"How about, if you guess, I'll grant you a wish." Tae seemed to be enjoying making a game of it.

"Um, yeah okay. "Anything I want?" I asked.

"Yep, anything." He looked smug but I didn't mind, I'll just list off weird things until I get it right.

"Was it weird like cats dancing in miniature suits strange or like?"
"The world was ending and you had to save it but you didn't have any hands or feet weird?"

No response, okay maybe I needed to take it in a different direction.

"Or like, you were being serviced by a sexy maid weird?" He broke out into a smile at the last one.

"No, no, and no, but if you're into that last one maybe we could work something out." The deep hum of his voice became more noticeable. It was only the two of us here and, just when did he get so close to me?!

"What?! No! Wait? What does that even mean? I waved my hands and tried to refute his weird, kinky suggestion. Feeling triumphant he laughed and backed away slightly, a delighted smirk settled on his lips. It made him just look all the more attractive.

God, what have I gotten myself into? I inwardly tutted, deciding to pretend to look around for Jimin to draw attention elsewhere. I hadn't actually expected to see the blonde when I peeked around, but, at that moment he was only a few strides away from behind Tae.