12. Snug Nights In

Wednesday.

Classes today felt like they dragged on forever. I was so thrilled to be finished for the day that I rushed home straight away. I also had to clean and set up my place for the sleepover tonight.

I was happy that the boys were coming over. I felt so tense lately that I really needed to have a night where I could relax and be with friends. Not have to think about all the bullshit that was happening or the fact that I might be homeless by next week.. lol. Yea, that was sadly starting to become a reality.

Anyways, it was a worry for another time. Right now I need to focus on cleaning my apartment!

I managed to get the lounge set up comfortably by laying a super soft fluffy blanket down and piled all my pillows around the edge so it was like a huge cosy floor bed in front of the T.V and fireplace.

That's when the intercom buzz. I rushed over and pressed the downstairs door release button to let them up. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to see an eager Jimin and Tae.

"Heey~ Where's Kookie?" I asked the pair as I stood aside to let them in.

"He's still finishing up with some stuff at the agency but he'll be here later" Tae replied. I noticed they both were carrying plastic bags full of things.

"Aren't you more happy to see me though?" Jimin sent me a cheeky smile before setting the bag down on the kitchen counter.

"Yesss, I'm so glad we can just relax together like this. God knows I need it." I sighed as I closed the door and made my way over to join them.

"Oh? What's wrong?" Tae asked as they both started unpacking the bags. "Umm, it's complicated.. I'll tell you about it later" I gave a tiny laugh. Tae didn't question me any further but instead pulled out a bunch of snacks and went and laid them out on the coffee table.

"You know the best way to relieve stress?" Jimin smirked. He pulls out a bottle of Soju and cutely waves it in front of me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"We have class tomorrow though? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

The blonde just continued to smile as he nodded his head. Guess it really didn't bother him going to class with a hangover.

"We won't drink too much! Don't worry~" he assured. If that was the case then it would probably be fine... Besides, as I'd learnt from our last little escapade at karaoke, drinking with these two was rather fun.

After we'd set up all the drinks and snacks on the coffee table we sat down on the blanket together in a close circle. Jimin sat with the table to his left, me, angled to his right, and Tae squeezed into the other space beside that table and my right. Jimin was the first to pour shots. Tae was sat cross-legged, he had my laptop open on his lap and was going through my Spotify to put on some tunes.

I noticed it was getting dark outside so I got up and turned the lights on, dimming them faintly before turning on the lantern lights that were strung across the curtain beam. They emitted a soft pinkish-yellow glow, and the atmosphere became much more relaxed.

A soft tune filled the air as Tae had decided on a playlist. 

It fit the ambience and put me at ease. I settle down between the boys. Jimin passed out the shots.

I thanked him as I took it. We clinked glasses and my first shot went down easily. Tae was the last to finish, he made a sour face before returning the empty glass to Jimin, who, took it and placed it on the table.