9. Convini Confessions

I woke up a bit later than I normally would and instantly felt groggy and heavy. I would usually go for a run every morning but guess that wasn't happening today. I groaned and snuggled back into my comfy sheets. I definitely needed a bit more sleep.

After a couple of hours more sleep I managed to drag myself out of bed. There were a few things I couldn't remember clearly about the night before and hoped nothing too embarrassing on my part had happened.

I had a shower and then made something to eat then took a seat on my couch and turned on the TV. My phone screen lit up for a moment so I grabbed it to take a look. It was from a string of messages in our group chat.

Tae: Is everyone still alive?
Jimin: Yep. Still here
Jimin: Jia? You awake yet?
Tae: She was pretty tired 😶 she's probably still sleeping..

Jia: I'm awakeee. But a bit hungover 😕 Was worth it though haha
Jimin: loool yeah you were definitely enjoying yourself 😏
Tae: *has added JK to the group*
Jia: Shhh
JK: Tae-Hyungie, why you add me on here?
Jimin: Oh hey Kook~
Tae: Idk felt like something was missing 🤷♂️
Jia: Jungkook, did you get home okay?
JK: Ah yea 😁
JK: it was easy cuz I live with my Hyungs
Jia: What really? You guys all live together ?!
Tae: 😀 Yea! I thought you already knew that.. Tae: Actually maybe we forgot to mention it🤔
Jimin: No we never told her about that😅
Jimin: That's kinda supposed to be a secret, we have to be careful cause we are idols in training 🥺

Jia: Ohhh okay, don't worry I'll keep your secret safe 😌
JK: 🙏🏻 😁Thanksss
Jimin: Kookie, are you ready to go yet?
JK: yeah just grabbing my bag
Tae: I'm coming too, wait a sec
Jia: what's going on? I'm so confused loool
JK: Sorry we gotta go, dance practise today
Jia: Okay have fun 😊
Tae: 👋🏻
Jimin: Jia, Make sure you drink lots of water and rest today ~
Jia: Thanks, I will 😊

I click my phone shut and put it back down on the coffee table. I cleaned my plate and went to get a coffee from the fridge but I couldn't find any.

'Ohh shit guess I'll have to go get some' I sighed to myself. I quickly threw on a hoodie and some shorts then grabbed my phone and wallet. I went down to the convenience store just around the corner from my apartment. As I walked in I spotted a familiar face. Hobi was standing at the magazine rack reading.. an Adult magazine? Okay I'm going to pretend I didn't notice that part lol. I went and tapped him on the shoulder getting an overly dramatic scream in response.

"Whoa Whoa!?' Omg?!" he jumped in shock only calming down once he saw it was me.

"Jezus Jia, don't scare me like that" he laughed awkwardly. "Sorryyy I didn't know you were so jumpy" I apologised. "All good, what're you doing here anyway? Oh yea! You live close by right?" He probably remembered that time him and Yoongi walked me home.

"Yeah right, my place is just around the corner. I came to get some coffee" I told him. "Ohhh. That reminds me, I was about to get a coffee too" Hobi laughed awkwardly before quickly trying to shove the magazine back in to the rack behind another so the cover was hidden but I already knew lol so it was pointless.

"By the way, If you have time want to chill for a bit?" I asked, it had been a while since I'd seen him so thought it'd be nice to talk for a little while. "Yeah sure" he replied smoothly, shooting a grin my way.

We both grabbed a coffee and some snacks then took a seat out the front of the convini on the sidewalk. Hobi cracked open his coffee and then looked towards me. "You caught me at the perfect time actually, I was just taking a break from street dancing".

"Oh guess it was decent timing then." I laughed, remembering the magazine. "How many days a week do you dance?" I then asked, It seemed to be a really big part of his life which made me curious. "Whenever I can. It's hard when I have Idol training stuff or Uni taking up most of my time" he admitted, seeming as though his mind was wondering elsewhere slightly as the topic strayed.