62. Leave it to me

Tuesday

Through the night Hoseok moved around in his sleep quite a bit. I woke up a few times to find him rubbing his chest. I fell asleep as soon as I woke up, however, due to my tiredness.

By the time morning came we were both sprawled out. Hoseok looked a mess as he raised his head and squinted at me. I tiredly looked around, noticing both my legs were somehow across his stomach and I was sideways.

"Oh sorry" I mumbled tiredly, about to move off of him but he grabbed on to my legs and hugged them.

"Mhm, don't move. Your legs are so warm." He plopped his head back on the pillow and let out a low groan.

What's the time? Did we oversleep?" I tried to move but he had a strong hold on me.

"Huh? I dono." Hoseok shifted. Then, suddenly I felt a rubbing between my legs against my shorts.

Hoseok, nooo. Not here." I hit his arm only for him to look up at me cheekily, "Alright, alright. Calm down." He gave a tired smile and let my legs go.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before reaching for my phone and checking the time.

"It's 8. We should probably get ready before people start arriving."

Hoseok agreed, getting up somewhat reluctantly. We packed up the futons, then the two of us headed downstairs to the showers. He grabbed a change of clothes from his bag in the practice room. I'd brought mine from my office so we each went our separate ways.

The women's changing rooms weren't terrible considering how old the building was. Though, they were mostly unused as far as I knew. Seeing as there weren't any female idols under the agency, it was left to the odd female staff member such as myself.

After washing up, I changed into the black pleated skirt, stockings and jumper that I'd pre-packed. Now feeling fresh, I stepped back out to find Hoseok and the others in the practice room. Seeing as they were all gathered around in a semicircle, having a meeting with their choreographer, I decided to take a seat on the couch. That's when Sejin approached me and asked if I would help him head out and pick up lunch for the team.

Of course, I was more than happy to tag along with him and lend a hand. So, the two of us left the agency and drove over to a deli style café that was by the market. We struggled a little to find parking but, eventually found a spot in a car park right by the café. As the two of us waited for the order to be made I gazed over the massive headboard above the counter. It was a menu, all the different sandwiches and meats listed sounded absolutely scrumptious.

Sejin cleared his throat, grabbing my attention before making it a point to thank me for the help. Mentioning that it was appreciated at such a stressful time. For him and the boys too. I brushed it off, saying it was no big deal. I wondered if he knew the true extent of that stress. He was their manager... he must've known.

As soon as our order was ready the two of us packed it into the boot of the car and drove back to the agency. Sejin parks by the outside door that leads straight down to the practice room and the two of us begin to unload the bags our delicious lunch was in. I followed down the stairs behind the manger, taking care seeing as our hands were full. We walked around the edge of the room so as not to get in the way of the boys' dance routine.

It wasn't until I'd set down the white plastic bags and boxes that I glanced over to the boys, excited to see their happy faces at the arrival of food. But, what I saw wasn't what I'd expected. Instead, it became apparent that there was a weird tension in the air.

Tae grimaced. Jiminie was trying to console him about something. Joon was standing to the side, watching the two, looking concerned. Jin also seemed on edge, agitated, perhaps at how the discussion was unfolding. Then, there was Yoongi and Hoseok off to the side, working through the choreography together, appearing to try and continue despite the others.