63. Doll

Wednesday

Jungkook had to leave early this morning for a vocal recording session. Which left me nibbling on a boiled egg for breakfast at the table. I took a few sips of coffee to wash it down. Worries plague my mind.

Should I have said more to Jungkook last night? Or was it better that I didn't..? I feel conflicted, running between the two in my mind. A message tone pulls me away from my thoughts.

Jin: Hey Princess, wanna go on a little shopping trip with me today?
Jin: 🥰

Jia: Aw sure, sounds fun 😋
Jin: Get ready and meet me out the back in 20 😘
Jia: ☺️😘

I quickly went to change, throwing on a high waisted light blue skirt and a white skivvy, packed a handbag then headed downstairs.

It'd been a while since I'd been shopping and it would be a good way to distract myself from my troubles. As I hopped in the car Jin flashed me an eager smile.

"Jiaaa, gosh you look lovely." He leaned in, growling into my ear.

"Hmm, someone's enthusiastic," I giggled, "so, why the sudden shopping expedition?" Jin drew away.

"Why not? You don't like shopping?" He gave me a bold look before starting the car and reversing.

"No, no. I'm not complaining. Honestly, this is just what I needed." I gave a pleased sigh, stealing peeps at Jin's handsome face as we drove off towards the shopping district. On the drive Jin mentioned he'd the morning off so he wanted to make the most of it and spend it with me.

Finding parking was easy seeing as it was a weekday and most people were either at work or school. That also meant there would be less chance of anyone noticing Jin out in public.

The two of us set off down the street. It was filled with clothing shops and cute novelty food stores on both sides. The pavement that was the road had people walking up and down seeing as it wasn't meant for cars. Jin slipped his hand in mine as we strolled past crepe and waffle stalls, retro and Lolita clothing stores and trinkets too. I felt my heart skip a beat as I lay eyes on a shop with elegant dresses, perfectly poised in the display window.

"Finally see something you like?" Jin teased, giving a light squeeze to my hand.

"Maybe" I giggled. Next thing I know Jin is pulling me into the boutique with him.

"Wait," I squealed, being dragged like a doll behind him.

"C'mon, you're too slow," He smirked, letting go of my hand and pushing me further into the cute shop.

"Pfft. Whatever, I know you're more thrilled than I am right now. I haven't forgotten how much you love seeing me in a cute dress." I laughed.

"Absolutely. Who wouldn't? So, stop being bratty and help me find something sweet to dress you up in." Jin looked pleased with himself.

There wasn't much I could do to fight him there. So, I gave in and the two of us started flicking through the racks together, occasionally pulling out a dress to try on. Once we had picked out a few, pushed me eagerly into the changing stall.