30. Tingles

Saturday

I wake up to a light tickling under my belly button. I reach down and grasp Tae's hand. A tired groan escapes him as he stretches out from behind me.

"You awake?" I turn over to face him.

"No, I'm still asleep" He gives a faint chuckle before slipping an arm under me and hoisting me on top of him. "Ah. Last night.." Tae pushed my sprawled hair out of the way and then wrapped his arms around my mid as he listened "Was so good".

I softly kissed his collarbone. "Mm. Can I tell you something?" Tae asked. I nodded. "Jiminie told me he ate you out. When he told me that I got a bit jealous". I peered up at Tae, not sure what to say but then he went on.

"But then I thought about it more. I realised that you are both special to me and it didn't bother me as much". His grip around my mid loosened and drifted down to grope my ass.

"It's true, I was helping Jimin study and one thing led to another... but Tae, I..." paused for a moment. What was I about to do... Should I tell him this? Would he still feel the same way if I confessed that it wasn't just Jimin...

Tae hummed questioningly as he waited to hear what I had to say. "You and Jimin have been there for me from day one. You both mean a lot to me, even putting it that way doesn't do it justice but, there's more... I need to tell you" I took a deep breath before going on. "Hobi Oppa and I went to a party one time together, one thing led to another and... we ended up sleeping together. We still do sometimes". I bit my lip anxiously as truths started to tumble out. For some reason now that I'd begun they just kept toppling out. "When Joonie Oppa and I first met there was feeling between us, but, with everything that was going on between us and Jimin, and Hobi Oppa, I didn't want to complicate or hurt anyone so we decided to keep things as friends..." Tae remained silent.

"No one knew about Hobi and me. But, Joonie found out and they fought. I felt like it was partly my fault..." I pushed aside the guilt that recalling the memories caused to surface and continued "The point is, I mean it when I say you're special to me. I tried to not complicate things but somehow it turned out like this... I just... want to be real with you about everything. I'm so scared you'll be angry at me. Or even worse, hurt but, I need you to know how it is".

The uncertainty I felt was overwhelming, I didn't dare look up at Tae. I held my breath, was he about to push me off him? Leave? Not talk to me again?

"You've been going through all that this entire time... And I had no idea. It must've been so hard..." I was stunned.

"You're not mad? Or hurt? Tae... I'm so sorry" How was he not more bothered than this?

"I'm more blown away that you had the courage to tell me. Did you tell Jiminie any of this?" He questioned.

"No... Do you think he'll hate me if I tell him?" Tae sighed. "I don't think he'll hate you, Jiminie is very observant. I have a feeling he might already know. He always talks about you, ya know. He likes you a lot so even if he did get mad I'm sure he'd get over it quickly". I rolled off Tae and onto my back beside him and stared at the ceiling.

"I dono... thinking about it hurts my head. When the times right I'll talk to him. If he doesn't bring it up then I won't either..." I concluded.

"Mm. Should we get up and have a shower?" Tae propped himself up and looked at me. "Yeah, I'm still sticky from last night" I replied.

"Wanna go together?" My cheeks heat at his suggestion. "Really?" I blurted, only to receive a cheeky grin. "Quick, get up" Tae shuffled out of bed so I quickly got up and went to the bathroom with him. I stood there feeling shy as he opened up the shower door and started fiddling with the faucet to get the water temperature right.