58. On Repeat

Friday

My memory felt cloudy as I woke up but, as I looked from Hobi tucked beside my right side to Jimin sprawled out on the left I became hyper aware. Stuck between shy and happy, I couldn't decide which way I felt more. They spoilt me far too much, especially this week. The ache between my legs was no doubt from the unruly amount of sex I'd had this week...

Was it strange? I'm sure it wasn't a secret between them that we were all intimate. Even though we'd never really openly spoken about it as a collective, yet, there seemed to be a level of understanding. It made me wonder if they'd talked about it without me there and come to some sort of agreement... It could be worth asking Hobi about later, I'm sure he'll spill the beans.

I manage to slip out of bed, wiggling to the bottom as I'd done the other day when I'd been stuck between Tae and Jungkook. Neither of them had woken up yet so I went to take a shower and make some toast for breakfast.

Jimin and Hobi woke up shortly after that, both taking a shower and joining me to eat. We decided to head in to the agency together seeing as today I had work to do there and they had group dance practice.

The days were starting to cool down so I threw on a pair of ripped black jeans and a dark green knit jumper. When we got to the agency Jimin left first, Hoseok on the other hand offered to drop me at my office. It wasn't until we reached the door that the fun we had last night is mentioned.

"You're in a great mood, Jimin and I must've done a good job last night" Hoseok laughs before settling into a smug grin.

"Ahh. As embarrassing as it is to admit, yeah. Yeah, it was hot. And thinking about it is something I'm trying not to do right now so, Shh." I bit my lip, unable to hold back my smile.

"Right, so hot. I knew it would be when we started talking about it in the car the other day. Funnily enough, it wasn't who we'd originally planned on asking, though." He was right, initially it'd been Jungkook he'd wanted to proposition. A thought I'd had earlier this morning propped in my mind.

"Hoseok, can I ask you something?" He nodded so I went on. "Have you and the others ever... Talked openly about the relationship we all have? I just, I'm curious. It just seems like we all readily accepted that we were all..." I paused, trying to find the right words but Hoseok spoke up first.

"Well, yeah. It was a while ago, can't recall the exact time. But, we all sat down and had a group discussion. I remember how complicated it was, which, we collectively decided wasn't anyones fault. From there, we agreed the easiest way to move forward was to just let things happen naturally. For our sake and yours." He spoke plainly, I can't believe all of that happened without even knowing.

"I feel kind of, bad... I remember being so scared back then, but, everything happened so fast. Still, I should've been more proactive..." I swallowed thickly. But Hobi just smiled and pinched the tip of my nose.

"Don't sweat it, I know you never intended to hurt any one of us. They all know it and none of us ever thought for one second that you were in the wrong. Besides, this might sound corny but, the more I think about it, it may be fate. I mean, what are the chances of us all coming together. The bond we all have is special." Hoseok speaks so matter-of-factly, despite the topic.

"Yeah... It is incredible, how we all found each other..." I admitted, his thoughts and perspective on the topic were so interesting and insightful. Yet another amazing quality about Hoseok.

"Anyway, I should get going. The others will get annoyed if I'm late." Hoseok gave an affection pinch to my chin and a grin before backing away.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks for the chat. Goodluck with practise!" I call out after him. He gives a wave before turning and leaving me with these new thoughts.