61. Living A Lie

Monday

As I come to my mind feels fuzzy. A dull ache in my head has me rolling over in the small blanket tucked around me. As I open up my eyes I see Yoongi sitting on the floor beside me with his back against couch. The two iced coffee on the table in front of him caught my attention instantly.

"Morning beautiful. You feeling alright?" He turned at the sound of my shifting, his hand rests on my thigh from over the blanket.

"Mm. I feel wrecked." I mumbled, letting my surroundings sink in. The memories of last night coming back to me, we'd had dinner and then drinks... And then from there.. The thought of Yoongi all over me sent a small wave down between my legs. He'd fucked me last night, but, I didn't remember anything after that.

"We both got a bit carried away last night. Here, for the hangover." Yoongi handed me a pain killer that'd been on the table. I carefully sat up, quickly becoming aware that I was in nothing but Yoongi's T-Shirt.

"Thanks" I took the pill from him, holding the blanket closer to my body. Yoongi handed me the glass of water after swallowing his hangover cure, I quickly drank them down too before he swapped the water in my hand for a coffee.

"You're not shy, are you?" He glances over, noticing the way I'm clinging to the blanket.

"Ahh, a little maybe. Last night..." I felt a small heat reach my cheeks as more of what had happened came back. His touch reached my thigh again, the soft squeeze he gave as his suggestive gaze settled on me.

"Last night was nothing compared to the dirty little things I wanna do to you. So, you'd better get over that shyness quick." I hung off every word as they dripped sexily from his mouth.

"Fuck, Yoongi stop. Please. It's too early for this." A raspy breath left me as I tried to calm down. Yoongi stifled a cheeky snort of a laugh before turning back to the table.

"Yeah you're right. I'll ease up on you for now. We've both been through the ringer lately. You hungry?" He pulled over the container that had also been on the table and offered me a dumpling that was inside.

"Yeah, I should probably put something in my stomach." I carefully shifted down and sat closely beside him on the floor, blanket still wrapped around me. Yoongi popped a dumpling into my mouth before eating one too.

Despite my light headache, which, was now fading, it was cosy being there with him, huddled on floor eating. When was the last time things had been like this between us?

"You're not wrong. Lately, all I've been thinking about is how things ended up so fucked." I admitted. Stealing a glance in his direction. Yoongi gave a small sigh before bringing another dumpling to my lips which I ate.

"Me too. I've been going mad, trying to find a way to fix it. But, I'm at a loss. The only thing I've been able to do is put it in my music." He pushed his hair back out of his face, "If only a song could change the world."

"If only." I echoed his sentiments. A strong love for music was something that had bound Yoongi and I from the beginning. That, and our aptitude for running to each other at the first sign of trouble.

The two of us stayed snuggled up and finished eating. Yoongi placed a soft kiss to my lips before putting the empty container back on the table. I leant into his shoulder and relaxed, his smell filling my senses, washing an all too familiar calm over me. The times he'd come running to my rescue, holding me close, soothing me through my pain and fear. When my apartment had been broken into, when Joon and Hobi had fought and left me shaken, when I'd gotten too drunk and needed to be taken home. So many times, it'd been him. There's no place quite like here...