36. Dealer

Thursday

A soft touch circles my hip, I peek open an eye to see Tae's peacefully sleeping face mere inches away, which, only meant one thing. The one tucked hotly behind me was Jimin. I was so sleepy that keeping my eyes open was impossible. I lay there, concentrating on the delicate yet loaded touches. Jimins touch shifted to tease at the hem of my shorts, skimming over the bare skin of my ass and my hip. I squirmed. A small snort came from him. He was awake and messing with me.

"Stop it" I whispered. But he didn't. Instead, I felt his breath in my ear as he whispered back.

"Or what? You don't want to wake Tae up do you? He sleeping so peacefully".

Jimin had always been brazen but this was next level. I stayed quiet as his touch dragged lower, slipping over the fabric of my shorts. I bit down my whimper. Without warning, he dragged the material aside a plunged a finger in me.

"Jimin, you're joking right?" I whisper yelled but he only giggled, dipping his finger in a couple more times and pulling back out. I let out the breath I'd been holding, desperately trying not to stir Tae but then, I felt something thicker push teasingly between my folds.

"This is gonna be fun. Better keep it down if you don't want Tae catching us" Jimins dirty little game was unexpectedly turning me on. The exhilaration of getting caught, Jimin is something else.

I nudged my hips down and dipped the tip of him in me, he inhaled sharply in surprise. "Oh no, that's not how this works" Jimin squeezed my hip and slammed into me. I whimpered, stealing a glance at Tae but he hadn't moved.

Jimin started rolling his hips into me, his motions were so fluid it had me reeling. Then Tae started groaning and lay on his back. I swatted Jimins hand urgently and he pulled out.

"Mmm. You guys awake?" Tae rasped as he tossed back over and slung his leg over the both of us wrapping us in a bear hug. "Yeah. I have to get up soon. Can't be late for class" I mumbled, reaching up and pushing Taes hair out of his face. He smiled, eyes opening up and blinking at me a few times.

"Go get ready then baby, I'll make breakfast" Jimin wiggles out from under Taes leg, sat up and stretched. "Can we make pancakes?" Tae perked up at the thought of food and sat up too. "Yeah, do you have any pancake mix?" Jimin asked as he stood and skipped over to the kitchen.

"It's in the cupboard" I told him before standing up and stretching too. I still felt half asleep as I shuffled past Jimin and Tae who were now eagerly removing things from my fridge.

I shut the bathroom door and threw off my clothes. The water felt refreshing as it ran down my skin. I was just standing there basking in the feeling when I saw the bathroom door open and Jimins blonde head pokes into view.

"How do you want your pancakes? Just butter or maple syrup?".

"Omg, Jimin!" I quickly hugged around my chest out of reflex. He came off bewildered. "Huh? Why are you acting so shy? I was literally balls deep in you twenty minutes ago" A smirk followed.

"Just butter! Now get out" I yelled, Jesus the audacity. I wanted to slap him but after I'd answered he hummed "okayyy" and shut the door again.

I finished up, dried off and tossed an oversized jumper and some legging on. When I went back into the kitchen Tae and Jimin were seated at the kitchen counter chatting, three plates of pancakes served up and ready to be eaten.

"Thank you for the meal" I hummed happily as I slid into the seat across from them. "Anytime" Jimin smiled sweetly. We chatted casually about this and that, class at first then their idol training. Somehow the topic had shifted to Joon and that was when Jimin asked something that nearly made me choke on the bite I'd just taken off my fork.