52. Hide And Seek

Saturday

A tickle dances over the skin of my inner thighs. Was I dreaming? Is this a figment of my imagination or- I shift slightly. The sheets rustle. Why did I feel so good suddenly?

I sleepily reached down to where the sensation was coming from only to feel locks of hair. Oh my god. My mind clears up as I realize. Tae was propped between my legs, grip on my thighs, holding them apart. He's gently licking at my clit.

"Tae, Ahh. Wha-" A small moan slips as his tongue rubs tantalisingly against my sensitive nub.

"Hm? I wanted to make sure you had an enjoyable morning" The low hum of his voice reverberating into my heat along with the innocence of the moment melt me. His naughty intentions disarming me, heating my body up. Before I can protest, not that I was sure I even wanted to, he leans back down and pushes his tongue in and out of me teasingly.

"Really?" I pant, closing my eyes, giving in to his sweetness, melting back into the sheets. Letting his firm grip spread my thighs further apart.

"Mm, focus on me". He coaxed sensually, causing me to look down. The hunger in his gaze as he laps me up is nearly unbearable.

"Oh fuck, Tae" I pant again, trying to catch my breath, trying to spread my thighs further apart for him. He picks up the pace, tucking further into my pussy. I try to grind on his tongue, but he grasps my hips, pinning me in place.

"Naughty girl, don't be so impatient" Tae cheekily nibbles at his bottom lip. I whine in protest. The way he's playing with me, ruining me slowly. How did he expect me to stay still?

"Shh, relax baby. Let me finish breakfast, okay?" I nod slowly, trying my best to pace myself. It's agonising, the pleasure building as he takes his time, nibbling and licking every crevice of me. I whimper, his dark eyes glaze over lustfully as he peers back up at me. He's enjoying seeing how everything he does is bringing me undone beneath him.

It didn't take long for my body to rush to orgasm. I gasped, clinging to the sheets, desperately trying to get a hold of myself. As I felt my climax wash over, my body relaxed. Tae props himself up on his elbows and gives me a fond look.

"Good Morning~" He hums. The expression he wears is borderline cocky, but I don't care. He had a good reason to be. "Tae... S' so good. But I'm so sleepy..." I whine, struggling to bury myself back in my sheets. His assault had left me so weak.

"It's okay, go back to sleep. My sweetheart needs her rest." Tae sits up, presses a kiss on my forehead and gets out of bed. Looking at the way his hair curls in dark locks and the way his shirt and pants hang off his tall, perfect figure makes me want to stay awake.

But, I can't. Instead, I give in and close my eyes. Sinking into the comfort of my sheets. The remnants of my orgasm still lightly tingling between my legs. I felt the blanket being pulled over me.

"Love you Tae" I mumbled. He really was the sweetest.

"Love you too. I'll see you later, okay?" Tae hummed. I gave a small nod into my pillow. The door clicked shut, and I knew he'd left.

---------

I easily fell into a warm sleep. When I next woke, it was to the sound of a text. I felt recharged as I sat up and reached for my phone. What'd happened this morning felt like an erotic dream.

As I clicked my phone on, I saw it was from Jin.

Jin: Clear any plans you might have for tonight

Jia: Why's that? 🧐

Jin: There's going to be a gathering tonight at our club. A lil something to celebrate this new partnership, everyone needs to be there 🙄

Jia: Ohh, sounds like it could be fun I guess 🙃 What should I wear?