22. You'd Be The Sweetest Boyfriend

Friday Afternoon
Tonight for work I decided to step up my game and wear something sexy. I wore an A-line black dress and heels to match. My hair was pinned up and my makeup was natural, giving my skin a fresh dew glow. Maybe it was the butterfly effect from the feelings I was left with after Jimin ate me out mercilessly earlier that day. It made me feel more fearless, gave me self-confidence, almost as if I was on top of the world.

Serina had made it apparent she was holding a grudge by the wayward glances she sent my way through the night. But I completely ignored her. I had just finished drinking with a new client. He'd chosen me as his main so I walked him to the lobby to see him off. After that, the receptionist called me to the side. The suit he wore was pristine, it matched the overall aura of the club and he fit right in.

"Jia, we have a high profile client coming tonight. I just got off the phone with his manager. He requests you" Jun waited for a sec, focusing on me.
"What? Really?" I blurted. Feeling displaced by this sudden information.
"Yeah. He'll be here in half an hour. I'll get one of the girls to prepare the VIP room." Jun clicked on the portable radio piece he wore in his ear. He said a few words into it.

"Oh one more thing, I've been emailed a non-disclosure, which you'll need to sign" Jun handed me the paper he'd been holding.

"Wait Jun, what is this about?" I questioned as I skimmed over the paper he'd just handed me. Wasn't this a bit much? Just how important was this person if I had to sign a paper that legally stopped me from talking about it..

"It's pretty standard when it comes to high profile people, you know, they don't want their private affairs getting out to the public" Jun reassured before leading me over to the lobby desk so I could sign it.

I continued to speed read through the clauses and then signed my name on the dotted line. Why did I suddenly feel unsettled, like I'd just made a deal with the devil?

Jun took the paper from me and put it away before escorting me to the VIP room. Some of the other girls glanced over in my direction, probably wondering what was going on.

That was a good question, what was going on? I felt just as confused as they looked. But, I needed to get my head together. Jun quickly went over a few things with me about the VIP room seeing as I was unfamiliar with it. There were luxurious black leather couches, a TV that took up nearly an entire wall, a one-way mirror that gave a perfect view of the rest of the lounge and a crystal chandelier the sparkled above it all. Afterwards, I went to the bar and took a shot while I waited for this so-called 'high profile' guy to arrive and be settled into the room.

I only caught a glimpse of him as Jun ushered him discreetly into the VIP room. Another man, I assumed to be his bodyguard, didn't follow them. Instead, he walked directly over to where I was at the bar. Wait, was he a manager maybe?

Now that he'd approached the bar and ordered there was an eerie vibe that floated around him. He glanced me up and down once, nothing after that. I minded my own business as I waited, that aura and the tattoos covering his arm was more than enough to rattle me.

What in reality was probably only 10 minutes seemed like an eternity as my mind ticked over. A weird instinct I felt. I couldn't ignore it.

Jun finally came out. On spotting me he came over, called out to the bartender for an extremely expensive bottle of champagne and then turned to me.

"Everything's ready. I'll escort you in, he has great taste in champagne so make sure you show him a good time" Jun grabbed the tray and I followed behind him.

As we entered my eyes instantly fell on a familiar face. I felt like I'd had the wind knocked right out of me despite holding my composure on the outside.