64. Perfect

Thursday

This morning I woke up with an overwhelming craving for sausages, so, I picked up a few from a shop by the market on my way home from my run. Even though I didn't get out every morning like I used to, the odd run here and there was enough to keep me feeling fit.

And, seeing as I'd been good I wouldn't feel as guilty about adding a bit of cheese and wrapping the sausages in a layer of rice and frying them. It was a tad naughty of me, but, I'd come to realize life was short and there was nothing wrong with indulging once in a while. I purposely didn't count the crepes I had with Jin yesterday in this.

I'd just taken a seat down to eat when the flash of my phone screen caught my eye from beside my plate. It was a text from Jungkook.

JK: Morningg
Jia: Kookieee, have you eaten?
JK: Yea
JK: (left pic)

Jia: Are you having breakfast with the others? 😌JK: Just for me 🤤Jia: Huh?!? Seriously? Isn't six too much?🤭

JK: Just for me 🤤
Jia: Huh?!? Seriously? Isn't six too much?🤭

JK: What're you eating? Send pics 😏

Jia: (second pic) 

Jia: Sausages inside 🤤 Super delicious
JK: 🤩 Did you cook those???
Jia: Yeahh, if you want I'll make them for you next time
JK: Aren't you sweet 😘 Tempted to ditch practise and come over instead ㅎㅎ

Jia: I know.. The albums will drop on Sunday, tho.
JK: Don't remind me, we're so swamped with work rn ahhhhh

Jia: Mmmm, when things aren't so busy let's go out and have some fun, maybe an amusement park or something 😚

JK: Deal baby 😁😏

A small feeling of excitement washed over me at the thought of Kook and I messing around at a theme park for a day. But, it didn't last long as other thoughts started to invade my mind. With the state of things right now, there might not be a chance to enjoy happier times like that. I clicked out of the message with Jungkook and messaged Joon.

Jia: Joon, what're you doing tonight?

I finished breakfast and cleaned up before I finally got a reply.

RM: At the club, why do you ask? 🤔
Jia: Oh that's perfect, I wanted to talk to you
RM: Talk? Everything ok?
Jia: I'll explain when i see you later 😘
RM: Ok, I'll get there around 6. RnB Thursdays tonight, got a local dj coming in

RM: But as soon as that's sorted I'm all yours 😉
Jia: Perfect 🤍

I spent my time cleaning up and then went down to the laundromat which was conveniently across the street to wash some clothes. I grabbed a coffee and read through some articles on my phone while I waited. By the time I'd finished hauling my freshly cleaned clothes back upstairs it was time to get ready for the night.

The cute pink shopping bag that had the dresses Jin had bought for me yesterday sat on top of my vanity table. The temptation to wear one tonight was high. So, after giving it a little thought, I settled on wearing the tight black dress with the low back. Music played from my laptop in the background as I did my makeup and hair, lately I'd been leaning towards dolly looks. Big eyes, romantically sweeping lashes, light blushed cheeks, soft pink lips, dewy skin.