57. Three's a charm

Thursday

Out of nowhere I'm snapped awake by a shaking of the bed. I'm caught totally off guard as I see Hoseok grinning, bouncing at the end of the bed cheekily.

"Morning" he teases, grin only widening. Beside me, a disgruntled Jungkook peers up, scowls and then throws himself back into the pillow with a tired groan. Wait? Why is he naked?! I swear he was wearing pants when we went to sleep.

Jungkook continues to groan, his deep sleep laced voice makes me squirm a bit. In an attempt to distract myself I glance around, only to notice that his pants were on the floor.

"Hobi. What are you doing here? What time is it?" Remembering he was here I sit up and rubbed my eyes. "It's around seven. Jin is cooking us breakfast."

At the mention of food Jungkook propped himself up. The blanket slipped down, now revealing his entire upper half. The fine muscle definition of his body was hard not to stare at. "What's Hyung making?" He asks.

"Get up and find out for yourself." Hobi smirks. I throw the blanket off and stand up, only to be met with a head spin. I wobbled a little at the rushing of blood from my sudden movement.

"Woah. You don't have to get up that quick." Hoseok reaches out, grabbing my waist to steady me.

"Ahhhh. I'm so sleepy." I admit, instantly wanting to crawl back into bed. But, knowing that I didn't really have time.

"Well that's too bad. You have exams today. That's the reason we came over. To make sure you had a nice breakfast and got there on time." Hoseok chuckled, tugging me closer, I stumble into him, gripping his shoulder to stop myself from falling.

"You don't trust I would've made it on time?" I questioned. Jungkook slowly edged over to the side of the bed, peered around until he saw his pants on the floor.

"That's not what I meant" Hoseok gave an awkward laugh before turning his attention to the younger. It seemed like he was confused as he looked at the pants on the floor.

"Jungkook, did you get naked last night? I could've sworn you went to sleep half clothed." I asked him.

"Yeah. Lately I've been waking up naked a lot. I think I strip through the night." He slips his legs into his pants and pushed back his dark hair. Him being covered making it easier to relax.

"It's funny. At home, in the middle of the night we just see pieces of clothing flying off the top bunk." Hoseok seems amused as he recounts the story.

"Really? Is that why you never stay over at my place?" I questioned. Jungkook gave a light sigh before standing.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Instead of answering he grabs me from Hobi's arms and slowly pushes me out of the room with him. Hoseok chuckled as he followed us out in to the kitchen.

As I'm lead by the shoulders down the hall Jin comes in to view. He is absolutely absolved in cooking, so much so, that he almost doesn't notice us. It isn't until I sneak up and wrap my arms around his mid that he jumps in surprise. But, upon seeming me hanging off him, he eases at my embrace.

"So you've finally decided to wake up, have you?" He teases softly.

"You know I wouldn't miss your cooking for anything." I inch up on my tippy toes so that I can give him a little kiss on the cheek before letting go. It was explicitly sweet of him to be here on such an important day.

"Morning Hyung" Jungkook calls, taking a seat across from Hoseok at the table. He seemed to have perked up, no doubt the delicious smell of food having the effect on him.