4. Studio

I watched lazily as the clock hand ticked over to 4:00pm, a light bell sound emanating from the speaker on the wall. The teacher glanced down at his watch to confirm the time and proceeded to dismiss us. I fumbled my belongings back into my bag and pulled out my phone to check if I had any messages.

A part of me hoped to see Namjoons name but to my surprise there was a message from Jimin instead so I swiped it open.

Jimin: Jiaaaa, did you get out of class yet?

I paused for a moment, wondering what he might want before replying.

Jia: yeah, just finished, what's up?

I slung my bag around my shoulder and started to walk slowly towards the door eyes still glued to the screen as another message popped up.

Jimin: Tae was supposed to have a drink with me but he cancelled last minute TT
Jimin: Got some time to spare? 😏

Jia: Yeaaa kk, send me the address, I'll come~

I clicked on the location link he sent. It opened up revealing a place I knew. Call it a coincidence but this was the place that Jin and I had first met. Kodama Café was the name. I walked out of the building and off campus. I felt a cool breeze blow past as I made my way down the street.

 The weather had definitely become more chilly throughout the day. As I reached the café I noticed that the vibe was a little different seeing as it wasn't quite dark yet. Inside wasn't busy which was good, the chances of running into Jin here were probably close to nothing .. he did say he was always busy so..

The door chimed lightly as I stepped in. Jimin looked over and noticed me from the small corner booth he was cosily tucked in. He gave a short wave as I walked over and slid into the seat across from him.

"That was quick" A small smile plastered on his face. He placed one of the two Iced coffee he had in front of me.

"Thanks, yeah, its so close to school so.. " I mentioned, taking a small sip before inquiring about our third wheel. "What happened with Tae anyway? Is he okay?"

"He's fine, just got called into our agency last minute to go over some singing rehearsals" Jimin sighed lightly, running his hands through his hair seemed to be a tantalising habit of his.

"He sings?" I perked up. I knew that they were probably Idols in training, but I never did get the chance to ask anything specific about it.

"We both do, we also dance. I studied contemporary dance, have been a dancer since I was young" Jimin perked up a bit, his words intrigued me. I couldn't help but to glance down at his chest and arms, previously noticing his muscle tone, and even now it was protruding through his shirt and it gave it away instantly. I kicked myself a little for not putting two and two together earlier.

"That does explains your physique" the comment tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"Hm? What's this? You've been checking me out this whole time?" Jimin said smoothly, the playful charm he had was unmatched. God I don't know if I hated this or loved it but it got to me every time.

"Ahh, I mean, it's not subtle if you know what I mean" I glanced between him and down at the table unable to keep eye contact. Jimin cracked an amused smile, licked his lips to keep himself from laughing.

"Jia, don't pretend to be all shy, If you're into me you'll feel a lot better after admitting it" he leaned over the table smile getting wider as though about to break into laughter. "Jimin omg please stop, I actually can't" fluster taking over I pushed on his chest and he plopped back in his seat. I comically fanned my face trying to disperse the heat in my cheeks causing him to break into a cute laughter.