52. picked the wrong one

~6 months later~

(Taylor's pov)

Harry walked into the room, making me look up from the cookies I just took out of the oven. "Hey" I said as a smile formed on my face.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist before kissing my cheek, "El wanted to have a play date with Lara again, Ester is dropping her off later" He mumbled before kissing my cheek again.

I smiled and nodded, "alright, thank you baby" I said as I pecked his lips. "I'm going to answer some emails, yell my name if you need me" he said before leaving the room again.

I nodded before turning back to the cookies. I grabbed the bag of melted chocolate and poured it over the cookies in thin lines, giving it some kind of string effect.

I put down the bag as I heard my phone beep. I smiled as I saw who it was. I cleaned my hands before grabbing it and texting back.

Joey:

Hey teds, I was wondering if you want to come over some time, you can bring Elodie, just to catch up some. Harry can come too if you want.

You:

Of course, I can come over right now if you want?

I typed the message before erasing it, I didn't want to seem too eager. I bit down on my lower lip before replying to him with a better answer.

You:

Of course, that would be great. Does tomorrow work for you? Otherwise Friday maybe?

I looked at my phone as I saw the typing bubble pop up right away. I smiled as I waited until he replied.

Joey:

Tomorrow sounds great, 2pm?

I smiled before replying back right away, happy to talk to him again as we hadn't talked in some time, even if I lived only about five minutes away.

You:

Sounds amazing, El has school and Harry will probably be busy so I'll come alone, if that's okay?

Joey:

Definitely okay, can't wait. <3

I smiled at the message before replying back with a bright smile on my face as I do so.

You:

Can't wait. <33

I smiled at my phone before putting it away. I finished making the cookies and put them in a box before placing them in a cabinet. I took one and made some coffee before going upstairs into the office.

I walked up to Harry and placed the coffee and the cookie on the desk before kissing his cheek. "Hey baby, got u something to snack" I said with a smile. He smiled and pecked my lips, "mm, thank you babe" he replied with a small smile.

"I'm going to Joe tomorrow, he asked to hang out" I said as I looked at him while he ate some of his cookie. "Mm, you are?" he just looked at me. I nodded, "I thought it would be fun to see him again, it's been a while" I said with a faint smile. It was obvious he wasn't too excited about it, for some reason. Oh well, I was excited and he wasn't going to ruin my mood.

"I'll let you be now" I said with a faint smile before walking out, he didn't even bother to reply. I went back downstairs after grabbing a guitar. I went into the garden and started just playing around some as I didn't have anything to do anyways.