59. A first for everything

"Yeah, of course she can sleep over at yours for the weekend." I listened to the other person on the phone. "Okay thank you so much, I'll pick up Elodie and Lara monday after school"

"Okay great, thank you Ester, see you Monday evening" I hung up before walking downstairs, seeing Joe on the couch.

"Heyy" I said as I sat down next to him. "Hey teds" He smiled as he looked at me. "Ester is picking up El from school and I'm picking El and Lara up Monday afternoon" I said with a smile. "So we have some time alone?" I nodded, "yuppp"

I smiled and leaned into his side as he wrapped an arm around my should. He was watching some movie about world war two, I knew I wouldn't like it much so I just went on my phone instead.

"Mmm, the party is tomorrow. Do you still want to go?" He looked at me and nodded, "Of course teds. Where's it this time?" "Bella's place" "Hadid?" I nodded, "Yes, Jelena's sister."

He smiled, "Sounds good" he said with a smile before kissing my forehead and turning back to the tv.

After he watched the movie we watched two more movies together and then I made us some dinner. After dinner I took my medicine and we went for a walk and now we were sat in the garden.

I had been staying with him for about a month and a half now and spending so much time with him reminded me of how amazing he truly was. I was so lucky to have him in my life and I would be lying if I said I didn't fall for him, again. I wasn't sure if he felt the same but I was going to risk it tonight, I knew it might be too soon but I have known him for a long time now.

I leaned against him as we sat on the grass looking at the moon and stars together. "Look, those are us" I said as I pointed at two bright stars which were connected by some smaller ones. "How so?"

"Because they just are, I can't explain it." I chuckled as I looked at him. "Mm, cute" He said as he laughed.

I smiled and leaned against him as we watched in silence for a bit. After a while I turned to him, he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and we just looked at each other for a bit before I leaned in and pressed my lips against him.

I softly kissed him as he kissed me back. The kiss was soft and sweet but just rough enough.

After a while we pulled out and smiled at each other. "I like you" I whispered. I didn't want to fall back into the we kiss and flirt but aren't anything again. I wanted to be with him now. "I like you too" he whispered back with a soft smile.

I grabbed his hand and softly squeezed it. He smiled as he looked down at out hands before looking back up at me. "I like you a lot Taylor but I don't want to do anything you're not sure of" he spoke the words softly, comforting. He was always so delicate about my feelings, never wanting to hurt them or even upset me.

"I want this, I want us" I said as I looked at him. He smiled, "You know" he started. I looked at him, not sure about what he was going to say but I was sure it wouldn't be good.

"You are the best person I have ever met, truly the best person." He said with a smile. "Since the day I met you I knew you were special, amazing, you are more than absolutely stunning and beautiful, you are so so gorgeous but also so smart and creative. You are the funniest ever, you are caring, sweet, just amazing."

I smiled at his words, he was so sweet. "I know I'm not perfect and that maybe this isn't the most special place to you but you are here so it is the most special place to me... god let me shut up already" He chuckled at his own words as I blushed.

"Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly. I smiled and nodded, "Yes, a million times yes" I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back as he had a smile on his face.

We stayed outside for a few hours, he had his arms wrapped around me. It was truly one of the best nights of my life, I felt truly happy.

(Harry's pov)

"Ken, not tonight. I'm not in the mood okay tomorrow" I said as I got up and walked away. I wasn't in the mood to have sex with her tonight. I was not in the mood, I missed Elodie and I wanted to have her back in my life but it was made clear to me by a letter from Tree that Elodie herself didn't want to see her and that as soon as Elodie wanted to come again, she would come right away.

Maybe I was too strict by not letting her go to Taylor but I was just trying to do the right thing. Taylor basically stole her from me, she just took her without my permission.

Kendall tried to help but Taylor was being absolutely inconsiderate and unreasonable. It was so unfair, I couldn't even see my own child.

I walked upstairs and got in bed, Kendall would come eventually after she was done looking at her dress for tomorrow. That stupid party was tomorrow, I didn't want to go at all but Kenny wanted to go so I had too. Taylor would never drag me anywhere against my will, but that doesn't matter.

Taylor cheated on me with Joe and when we broke up she went straight to him. If that doesn't say enough, I don't know what does. I bawled my fist, I was annoyed with her behavior. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about how pissed off I was at Taylor.

A/N

This is kind of a filler but I needed the Tay + Joe thing to happen before the party and I took the chance to make Harry a bit more of an asshole. Also this is the last update of today I promise I'm updating way too much. I'll update a longgg drama filled chapter tomorrow. <33