13. beautiful beginnings

i bit my lip as i looked down and played with my fingers. "he's not you" is all i could think of.

he didn't say anything so i looked up from my fingers, right into his green eyes. "he's not you" i repeat. he frowns before mumbling, "i heard you, i'm trying to figure out what it means" "oh"

there was a silence that lasted for a few minutes, we just looked at each other. it was awkward but not bad awkward if that makes sense.

"so you like him?" he asked as he looked at me. i shrugged, not knowing what to say. "maybe, i don't know, no, maybe, i don't know but i know he isn't you and that you are the one i want"

he looked at me, no smile. i couldn't read his expression and it scared me, was he going to reject me?

"are you sure?" he mumbled as he looked me in the eye. i nodded, "yes, i'm sure that.. that i love you"

a bright smile formed onto his lips, i smiled back as he slightly cupped my cheeks.

"i love you too taylor" he said with a smile before softly leaning in and kissing me.

soon enough we were back in the position we were in before joe called. i was laying on top of harry, one hand on his chest and one in his hair. he had a hand on my ass and one on my back and our lips, they were tied together.

he sat up, not breaking the kiss. when i pulled away to catch some air he quickly mumbled "wanna go upstairs" i nodded, "yes"

he picked me up and our lips met again as he carried me upstairs, into his bedroom.

he layed me down on his bed as he hovered over me. his hands slid down my sides and slowly started taking of his hoodie i was wearing.

i took of his shirt and bit my lip when i saw his chest, he had gotten more muscular since.

he tossed the hoodie i was wearing to the side and looked at me. i started feeling insecure, what if he thought i got too fat or he didn't find me attractive, what if he didn't want me?

"harry" i mumbled, scared of what he was thinking. "taylor, ur beautiful, so beautiful" he whispered, making my insecurities dissappear.

he started kissing down my chest, looking up at me to make sure i was okay with this all, and i was. this was all i ever wanted, he was all i ever wanted.

that night, was the reset button on something old, the start of something new, something beautiful and the rest? thats history.

~~
AN:
i'm sorry it's such a short and sucky chapter!! i might end the story here as i don't like writing it as much but i do have some more ideas for it so lmk if i should continue!
~~