20. the unfortunate surprise

"tom, can we leave" i mumbled as i pulled his arm. the pain just got worse and i really didn't like that people were filming us. "why? is it really that bad?" he looked at me concerned. i nodded and pulled his arm again, "please" he nodded and kissed my forehead, "i'll tell your brother, stay here" i nodded as he walked away.

i crossed my arms against my belly, like i was protecting it. it's the only comfortable position. i sighed and waited for tom to come back. he came back and wrapped an arm around me, "let's go. the car is ready outside"

"thank you" i mumbled as i walked to the exist with him. outside were a few paparazzi's but not a lot, thank god. we rushed to the car and got in. "are you okay?" he asked when the car started driving. I sighed and nodded, "they just hurt, it's annoying"

i smiled sympathetically, "maybe it's because of the nervs, you haven't been out like this in a long time" i nodded, "maybe yeah"

"or..." i shook my head, "no, i'm not. i don't want to be" "just take a test taylor, if you are so sure as you say then why do you only drink water? why do you avoid sushi?" i shrugged, he had a point. i could be pregnant but i just didn't want to be.

"can you just take a test? if you are so sure, you won't mind the result" i sighed, "fine, i'll buy one tomorrow" "there is one in the cabinet, i saw it when i was looking for new toothpaste" "alright, i'll take one tonight"

~~

we got home and i ran to the bath, letting it fill. i really needed a bath. "test afterwards baby, don't forget it" i sighef and nodded. "yes babe, i promise"

i took off my clothes and put on a robe. i felt the water and changed the heat to a bit hotter. i quickly took out my phone, of course there were already articles about me and tom. how couldn't there be. "taylor swift spotted with new bea tom hiddleston" "taylor already found new love!" "taylor swift spotted for the first time in almost a year and with a new boy?" "tom hiddleston and taylor swift?" "all about the new power couple, hiddleswift" and those were just a few of the articles.

i sighed and put my phone down, the media wasn't going to ruin another one of my relationships. i took of my robe and slowly stepped into the bath. i felt my body relax as the hot water touched my skin, this really helped.

i slowly felt my boobs hurt less until i didn't even feel them anymore. after about an hour i got out. i dried my hair and put the robe back on. i walked out of the bathroom and closed the door after i dried the floor. i walked down the stairs into the living room, tom was on the couch watching tv. i clearly heard lisa kudrow and immediately knew he was watching friends, "how dare you watch friends without me" i said as i pouted.

he laughed and opened his arms, "aww poor princess" i pouted as i stumbled to him, i sat down on his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck, it's something i did often.

"did you take it yet" he mumbled after a while, i softly shook my head. "take it baby, you need to know if you are having a child or not" i sighed, knowing he was right. "fine" i mumbled and pecked his lips before getting up.

i walked back to the bathroom and took the test out of the cabinet and opened it. one strip for negative and two for positive. then next to it it says how far along you are.

i sighed and took the test, i put the closing back on it and walked downstairs. when i walksd into the room tom looked up at me while turning off the tv, "and?"

i shrugged, "we will know in a few minutes" i said while fixing my robe. he nodded as he walked to me, he pulled me into a hug while whispering into my ear, "no matter what it says, i'll be here for you" i smiled and pecked his lips, "thank you, i really appreciate that"

we were still in a hug when the doorbell rang, "do you expect someone?" i asked tom as i looked up at him, "no, we were still supposed to be at the concert anyways" i nod, "right emh i'll go open" "baby ur in a robe, i'll get it" "no it's fine, i'm covered up enough, it's probably just a package delivery" he nodded.

i walked to the door, not noticing i still have the test in my hand. when i reached the door i realized i was still holding it, i quickly out it down on the side table next to the door.

i opened the door and stood there frozen in shock. "harry." i said as i stared at him. "taylor?" he said before pushing me aside and walking inside. "where the fuck where you" he yelled, which got tom's attention. he walked into the hallway and looked at me and i looked at him helplessly, he raised an eyebrow before looking at harry.

"answer me, goddammit" he looked at me, truly pissed off. i shrugged as i looked down. "were the fuck where you taylor" "in my house" i said as i brushed a hand through my hair.

"and who the fuck is that? who do you think you are to run off and date someone else while you might be pregnant with my child?" "hey don't talk to her like that" tom said as he walked towards me and put an arm around me.

harry's eyes scamned over my body before he said the most disgusting words he ever told me. "looks like you are pregnant, thanks for telling me that i'm gonna have a child"

i looked at him in shock as my eyes widened. i turned around and looked at the pregnancy test. i let out a breathe that i didn't even know i was holding.

i pick up the test and look at it. i turn back to face harry and i throw the test at him, "you asshole i'm not pregnant, i'm not having your fucking child. thank god i am not, u fucking disgust me" i yelled at him as a tear started rolling down my cheeks.

i felt tom's hand on my back, softly rubbing my back in attempt to calm me down. "you should leave" tom said firmly. harry just stood there, staring at me, "oh" "now." tom said, louder than before.

harry sighed and walked out the door, he slammed the door shut as tears started rolling down my cheeks. tom bows down and picks up the test before pulling me into a hug, "shhh it's fine, everything is okay" he whispered into my ear.

A/N

okay so PLS don't hate me for this chapter... yes harry is a jerk in here but there is a BIG BIG BIG plottwist coming, you guys are NOT ready like at all. so yeah i did a double update but i might make it a triple as i am really motivated to write rn which hasn't happened in a while!