31. mornings

{taylor pov}

i woke up by someone harshly pulling my shoulder, "mummyyy mummyy" it sounded. i softly groaned as i opened my eyes, seeing an energetic elodie jumping up and down on the bed. "el, baby calm down it's early" i said as i sat up.

i rubbed my eyes as elodie sat down infront of me. i looked over at the time on the clock, it was only seven. "go pick out some clothes baby" i said as i got up from bed. she cheered before running out.

i walked over to the dresser and took out some clothes. i put on a blouse and a simple black blazer. i had to help my friend ashton at work today, his assistant had gotten into a car accident and her replacement couldn't come in until tomorrow so he asked if i could help him today.

as i buttoned up the last button of my blouse elodie ran back in holding a black dress and sparkly leggings, "mummy can i wear these pleaseeee" she asked as she put on puppy eyes. "yes baby, we have to get you in bath first though" she pouted but agreed.

she droped the clothes on the bed and ran back into the hallway, on the way to her bathroom. i picked up the clothes and walked after her, when i came into the bathroom she was on the floor, struggling to get off her pj's.

i laughed before helping her out, i filled up the bath and she climbed in. half an hour later she was done and dressed. "can you put the princess braid mummy" she whispered, knowing i only did it for special occasions.

i sighed but nodded, "yes princess" i sat her down on the chair and started braiding a small braid in her hair and clipped it up. "there you go, breakfast time" "wafflesss" she screamed excitedly before running downstairs. i chuckled and grabbed my phone.

i unlocked it and looked at it, one message from ashton, "don't forget, be here at 10!! ps. latte is always good" i chuckled before replying a thumbs up emoji. i smiled as i saw a text from harry, "goodmorning sunshine, miss you tons and can't wait to see you again. give el a kiss from me xx"

i smiled and walked downstairs, already finding elodie on one if the chairs at the kitchen island. i smiled and took a picture of her and sended it to harry, "she misses her daddy :/ and she's not the only one... facetime her later today? xx"

"mummy i want wafflesss" elodie whined which made me chuckle, "yes baby, i'll make you some" i said as i took out the stuff to make waffles.

as she shuved the last bit of waffle in her mouth she pouted, "mummy what are we doing today? can dadda come over?" i bit my lip, trying to think of an answer. "dadda isn't her baby, he will come back soon. mommy has to work so you are going to uncle austin!"

she smiled as she heard austin's name, she was obsessed with her uncle. "uncle austin" she cheered happily. i smiled as i watched her before looking at the time, "we have to go actually.. it's almost nine" she nodded and ran upstairs to get her bag which i had packed earlier.

she came back downstairs with her bag in her hand and a smile on her face. i grabbed my bag and keys before opening the door. she ran out to the car as she did some weird dance. i followed her after i locked the door and opened the car door, she climbed in and i put her in her seat.

i drove to austin's house and dropped her off before going to starbucks. i ordered a latte for ashton and a normal coffee for me. i walked back to my car and sighed as there was some paparazzi, i thought tree took care of them.

even though i wasn't putting out stuff anymore i still had tree, i payed her more than enough. she still helped me if i wanted to post something, went out and keep me out of the news. especially with keeping paparazzi away from elodie she was a huge help. obviously she has been photographed multiple times but she succeeded in keeping them away modt times.

i quickly walked to my car as paparazzi surrounded me. "who are you getting coffee for?" "when is the new album coming? it's been four years" "where is elodie" "are you still with harry" "where is the kid" "when is the new music coming"

i sighed as i stopped walking. "i'm getting coffee for my friend ashton, i am helping him out with work today. elodie is with my brother, austin and me and harry are really happy together and i can't wait for him to be back home" i answered their questions. "but the music!" one said, wanting an answer.

"i'm done making music, my last album was the last one. i am focusing on my child and family right now" i answered with a smile, "would you please excuse me now? i have to be somewhere" they nodded and moved, i got into my car and sighed before driving off.