35. oops

i picked up the phone and unlocked it. i chuckled and throw some bubbles around us. harry gave me a confused look which i just answered with a bright smile.

"just pose baby" i said as i looked at him. he did as i said as i opened the camera. i took a picture and smiled, "there we go" "what are you gonna do with that?"

i smirked as i opened Instagram. "you will see darlingggg" he gave me a suspicious look which i ignored.

i pressed the small plus button and selected a picture before pressing post. i put my phone down and smiled at him.

he held his arms open, making me go to him and sit down on his lap. "i missed you while i was away" i looked at him and smiled, "i missed you more" he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

~~

i walked downstairs, it was twelve pm but harry insisted i got a good night of sleep so he took care of elodie. "hello my beautiful headline maker" harry said from the kitchen as he noticed me walking in.

"what do you mean?" i asked as i raised an eyebrow. "well let's say your recent post got quite some media attention"

i took out my phone from my pocket and opened insta while trying to remember what i posted.

i click on the post and bite my lip, that was indeed not a smart move. tree is probably going to yell at me somewhere later today.

taylorswift:
        📍with daddy

13673186 likestaylorswift: 😈😈      comments disabled

13673186 likes
taylorswift: 😈😈
      comments disabled

"with daddy huh?" harry said as he smirked. "i think maybe someone put some drugs in my drink" i shrugged.

harry chuckled and shook his head, "well we for sure know nobody thinks we split up now" i chuckled at his words and shook my head, "is elodie safe at school?" i asked him as i walked behind the counter where he was standing and wrapped my arms around his neck. he nodded with a bright smile, "she was really excited that daddy was bringing her to school and she liked the ice cream, almost as if she never has done that before"

i raised an eyebrow, "what.. what do you mean ice cream?" "you told me you always get ice cream before school with her" i shook my head, "no why the.. no harry" he bursted out in laughter which made me take a few steps back.

"what's funny about this" "that you believed me, daddy wouldn't dare to do that" he empathized the word daddy to take the piss out of me.

"idiot" i softly smacked his chest before turning around and walking away. he whistled as he watched me walk out, "nice ass you got there, mind if i touch it?" he yelled after me.

"excuse me?" i said as i turned around. "i'm kidding baby" he said chuckling. "so you don't think i have a nice ass?" "no you have a beautiful ass baby, you know that" i looked at him and smiled, "good boy"

~~

i turned the page of my notebook as i heard the door open and close downstairs, meaning that harry and elodie were back.

i sighed before closing the notebook, i wouldn't be able to write when they are here. i heard footsteps running up the stairs, "mommyyy mommyyy" i heard a voice yell.

by her voice fading i heard her run towards the bedroom. "daddyyy mommy isn't hereee she is goneeee" i heard her yell as i heard soft cries.

"what do you mean baby?" i heard harry yell from downstairs as he ran up the stairs.

i chuckled at how terrified his voice sounded. i heard him run to the bedroom, "she's not here daddy, where is mommyyyyy i need mommyyy" i heard elodie cry.

i got up from the wooden bench and softly started walking down the hallway. "fucking hell, where is that woman" i heard harry say. "taylor" he yelled.

"i want mommy" elodie yelled. "mommy mommy" "this woman, i swear to god" harry said as i heard him walking around the room and opening drawers.

i reached the bedroom door and leaned against the door post. harry was looking in drawers, like he was expecting everything to be gone. elodie was sitting on the floor with a big pout while whining.

i softly chuckled which made elodie look up. "mommyyyy" she yelled happily before running to me and clinging to my legs.

i chuckled as i picked her up and held her close to me, "hey baby, did you have fun at school today?" she nodded excitedly, "yes and daddy said we can eat pasta tonight" she cheered which made me smile, "you like pasta, don't you?" she nodded happily.

harry looked over and shook his head, "where the fuck were you?" "piano" i said as i shrugged. "you scared the shit out of me" he sighed before walking closer. "baby, watch ur language. we can't teach elodie bad words"

"what are bad words mommy?" elodie said as she curiously looked at me. "words that you shouldn't say honey, they are bad to use"

"but why does daddy use them then?" i looked at harry, deciding he could answer this one.

"because daddy is very old and when you are as old as daddy you are allowed to use them" elodie nodded in understanding, "what about mommy? can mommy say them?"

"yes she can but mommy doesn't use them a lot, mommy doesn't like them" harry explained, which weirdly enough seemed to be enough for elodie. "can i go playyy" she asked.

i nodded, "yes baby, go play" i said as i put her down. she cheered before running out of the room, into her playroom.

A/N

okay this is a bad chapter and it's all over the place but i don't have motivation to write anything better so here u gooo