70. The end.

-6 months later-

Taylor stared in the mirror, debating if she liked the dress she was wearing. She sighed, deciding she didn't want to wear this one.

She took off the dress and put on a silky red one. She smiled as she looked in the mirror, she liked this one. It reached to the ground with a split on her right leg. She re-applied her red lipstick before curling a few more pieces of her hair.

She smiled as she looked in the mirror, pleased with how she looked. She was going out with Joe tonight so she wanted to look amazing.

She grabbed her black heels from the closet and put them on before grabbing her black clutch and throwing her phone in.

She walked down the stairs, seeing Joe waiting for her already. He was wearing a white blouse and some fancy black trousers.

"You look... stunning." Joe complimented her. She blushed, "You don't look too bad yourself." He smiled as he took my hand and kissed it.

Taylor grabbed a black jacket and put it on to make sure she wouldn't get cold, Joe did the same and grabbed a black colbert.

"Ready to go?" I nodded, "Whenever you are." "Then let's go!" They walked out of the house and got into their car, "It's a short drive." Joe promised her.

They drove a few minutes, ending up by a small cabin in the woods. Joe parked the car and they both got out. Taylor looked around with a bright smile on her face. "We won't be going inside, the date is all planned outside but if you want we can stay the night here, the place is ours for a few days."

Taylor smiled as she looked around. "This is beautiful Joe." She smiled widely as they walked to the back of the house.

There was a table with candles around it, the table was set with wine and food. There was a bow with flowers waved into it a little bit further. There were flowers on the table too, it looked beautiful and cozy. "I hope you like it." Joe said nervously.

"I love it, this is wonderful Joe." She smiled widely as she grabbed his hand and softly squeezed it. "You out did yourself, once again."

"I'm glad you like it." Joe smiled as he kissed the top of her head. They walked towards the table, carefully stepping over the candles.

Once they reached the table Joe pulled out Taylor's chair. "There you go mon amour." "Thank you love."

She smiled as she sat down and looked around some more. Joe sat down too, "I hope you like the food. I wasn't sure what you wanted so I went for this."

Joe smiled as he lifted the cap off of the plates, revealing some Lasagna, one of Taylor's favorites. "This is perfect Joe, I absolutely love all of this." Joe smiled, "I'm glad, I tried my best."

They had dinner and a glass of wine, the evening was filled with laughter and fun. Both of them had a great time.

After about an hour and an half when both of them were fully done eating Joe got up. He held out his hand to help Taylor get up, "Come on, let's go over at the bow, it's beautiful made."

Taylor grabbed his hand and got up, "You know I love flowers so, yes pleaseee." Joe chuckled and held her hand as they walked over there.

She smiled as they reached the bow. She dropped Joe's hand and turned to the bow, looking at all the intertwined flowers. She softly let her hand slide over them, "This bow is beautiful."

"Mm, yes it is." Joe agreed. She studied it some more, she loved the nature and just adored flowers.

Taylor gasped when she turned around, Joe sat infront of her on one knee. He had a smile on his lips as he was holding a small black box.

"Taylor, from the moment I met you I knew you were special. Apart from the fact you were absolutely stunning, I could see in your eyes you were smart, wise and so much more than that. Your attitude that night was entertaining, a breath of fresh air. The years of friendship that followed were amazing, I wouldn't change them."

Taylor smiled widely as she listened to his words, some tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't think it's a secret I have always liked you, from the day that we met. Your happiness is the most important thing in my life. It was a simple answer when you asked to move in, I would do anything to make sure you and Elodie would be safe and comfortable. The only reason I let you go back then was because I wanted you to do what made you happy, even if it meant not being with me. I care so so much for you and Elodie, both of you are so important to me."

A few tears started to roll down Taylor's cheeks as she looked at him, she couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"When you asked to move back in, I didn't need a second to decide. You would always be welcome to stay with me. And when our friendship turned into more, turned into this, that was when I realized you will always be all I need in life. You make every day so much better, you make the sun shine brighter. I love you more than that there are stars in the universe. I hope you know that."

Taylor nodded as she bit on her lip, trying to keep her tears under control.

"I know this might be soon but it's been years since I realized I love you and I know I will always love you, I'll love you 'till tin turns to silver, I'll love you 'till jade turns to gold, 'till every rhyme has been written and even the new moon is old."

He quoted a few lines from "Last orders" By Jon Allen, one of their favorite songs.

He opened the small box, revealing a silver ring with a small diamond on it with on one side a small Zircon and on the other side a small Amethyst, both their birthstones.

"Taylor Alison swift, will you marry me?"

She didn't have to think for even a second, she knew the answer the second he got on one knee. There was only one answer she could give him. Any other answer would just be a lie to both herself and him. The answer was clearer than the sky on a cloudless day to her, yet Joe didn't seem to know what to expect.

"Yes."