27. missing you

i sighed as i listened to the person on the other side of the phone. "when?" i mumbled, tired of the heat. "i'll be there tomorrow, just say you're going for a walk. if needed make joe go to a beach but leave together so it doesn't look weird"

i nodded, forgetting he couldn't see. "you there?" "oh yeah, sorry my mind won't stay in one place" i heard him sigh on the other side of the phone. "you alright? you have been... i don't know... off, this whole call"

i knew what he meant, i wasn't energized or talkative at all. "yeah just.. nevermind not important" "taylor, talk to me. what happened?" i heard the worry in his voice. i cleared my throat before talking again. "it's just.. it's hard missing you. i wanna hug you and look in ur eyes. i wanna be with you, not tomorrow but now"

i paused for a second, not wanting to ramble too much. "and i want to go to the beach with you and hold hands. i wanna go shopping, together. i just don't want to hide anymore. three weeks has been enough"

i heard him sigh, i knew he felt the same way. "i know baby, i'll see what i can do but until then we have to just do it" this time i was the one sighing, i knew he was right. "tell them the mv is done and we can set the release early. joe's film is in theaters from tomorrow on and ur song comes out on friday. we have done what we needed"

"i'll try just go get some rest now okay. i'll come see my two beautiful princesses tomorrow" i chuckled, he was so sure that we were having a girl. "i love you, goodnight baby" i mumbled into the phone before hanging up.

i sighed and let myself fall back onto the bed after changing into my pj's. i put on the tv and watched an episode of friends when joe came in also in his pj's. "didn't know you all were back" he smiled before laying down onto the bed next to me.

"it wasn't much fun without you for me and sel so we came back early. all that couple stuff... no thanks" i chuckled as i looked at him, "i'm sorry" he smiled and shook his head, "i know you needed that call with harry. i can tell you miss him" "he is gonna be in the other house here for the rest of the vacation, he lands tomorrow"

"i'll cover for you, i wanna go to the mall anyways so that way you can spend the whole day with him. i'll go to a friend close here and have dinner there. 12pm to 11pm? sounds good?"

i smiled widely, "amazing, thank you so much joe. ur the best" i smiled and gave him a hug. "this whole bed situation, still awkward" i mumbled laughing, "ur right, it is awkward but you know... they will find out if we don't" i nodded, knowing he was right.

i smiled at him, "goodnight joe" "goodnight tay" he smiled back. not much later we both drifted off to sleep.

~~

"pick you up at 11?" "yes, thank you so much again joe" he smiled before walking off. i waited until he was out around the corner and walked up the front porch of the beach house. i was nervous, not completely sure why.

i knocked on the door and patiently waited. when there still wasn't a reponse after two minutes i knocked again, louder and longer this time. not much later the door flew open and i looked right into two bright green eyes.

"someone's needy to see me" his angelic voice said. instead of answering him i just pressed my lips against his and wrapped my legs around his waist. he immediately kissed back and wrapped hid arms around me as he closed the door with his foot. he stumbled over to the couch where he laid me down.

when he pulled out of the kiss i smiled at him, "i missed you baby" i whispered as i cupped his cheeks. he had a wide smile on his lips and his eyes sprakled. "i missed you too" he whispered before pecking my lips. "and i missed you too cutie" he whispered as he pressed a kiss on my belly. i smiled as i looked at him.

"you've really started to show more, it is absolutely adorable. my beautiful pregnant girlfriend, all mine" i smiled and wrapped my arms around him as i hid my face in the crook of his neck.

we layed on the couch and cuddled for hours as we talked about everything and nothing. i had missed him, a lot.

"wait, how did u get here?" "walking, duh" i answered as i gave him my are you dumb look.

"no like... what did you tell them?" "oh joe is covering for me, he is at the mall and is going to have dinner at a friends nearby"

he smiled and nodded, "he's a nice guy" i nodded, "i know, he's a good friend" "so how long did the good guy give you to me" i chuckled and brushed my hand trough his hair, "we have till 11pm" "and tomorrow?"

i shrugged, i didn't plan ahead yet. "we will see by then" he chuckled, "never planning ahead huh" "i actually do like a lot i mean i know the next tour dates already"

he chuckled and shook his head, "on personak things you don't" i sighed, knowing it was true. "well I know i'm spending my life with you so that's enough i would say" i smiled and pecked his.

A/N

i was bored so double update, yay! okay so some more haylor content as they are babies hehe, i'm ending this part of the story in like 2 chapters as it's boring and i wanna move on to the baby....hehe