56. Messed up.

(Harry's pov)

"Baby hush, you will be okay" I said before kissing her cheek. "Now go, have fun. I'll come pick you up later today" I smiled as I gave Elodie one last hug before she walked off into the school building.

She was upset because her mother wasn't there. Taylor was always there in the morning and if she wasn't she would have said bye before leaving. She wasn't used to not being with her mother but she would have to get used to it because something told me Taylor wasn't going to be around for a while.

I had gotten the texts, Taylor was in the hospital. Of course I cared, she was the mother of my child so I had to care but I wasn't going over there. I wasn't with her anymore, she didn't need me there.

I got back into my car and drove home before texting a small group of people if they wanted to hang out.

About half an hour later the livingroom was filled with about twenty people, one of them happened to be Kendall. It was no surprise she sat down next to me, just a little too close.

"Hey hazzzz" She said as she played with her hair. I smiled at her, "hey ken, been a while hasn't it?" I politely replied. We talked for a bit as some more people joined in with the conversation.

After an hour of two or so most people left and some moved to the kitchen. I was left alone with Kendall now. I checked my phone just to see if I missed anything. I opened insta and immediately saw the new pictures. Taylor and Joe were leaving the hospital together, his arm around her and her face was hidden in his side. She didn't seem very upset. She looked ill though, maybe that was just me imagining things but she looked ill, at least to me she did.

"Aww, is your little lover cheating on you?" Kendall said as she looked at my phone. I looked up at her as I closed my phone. "You know, you could just do the same to her" She added as she placed her hand on my chest.

"Ken, we aren't together anymore" I whispered as I looked at her. "Mm, so she moved on fast huh? It would kill her to see you with me haz, you know it would. Don't you want to win for once?" I looked her up and down before wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "I do" I mumbled before kissing her.

She kissed back as she sat down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed for a while. Eventually I pulled away, "So we are doing this? We are back together?" I said softly. She nodded, "Yes haz, we are" She said with a smile.

——————————————————

It was almost dinner time now and Elodie was back home. Kendall had said she would come after dinner and we could all go for a walk outside, me, her and El.

I had ordered some food and it was arriving soon. I sat on the couch as Elodie was playing upstairs in her room. I scrolled trough my phone as I got a notification. I looked at it as I froze for a bit, Taylor posted. I clicked on it and bit my lip.

It was a picture of her on a couch, I'm guessing Joe's couch. She had a Reputation merch blanket over her legs and was wearing a shirt with flowers. Part of her shirt was slightly down, the edge of her bra was showing. It was obvious she didn't pose for the picture but it was just randomly taken by someone she was hanging out with. It looked new.

I looked down at the caption, it was quite a long one which she usually didn't do unless she had something important to say.

"Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the sweet messages I have received today. You are truly the kindest people I have ever met. I indeed stayed in the hospital for a bit but I'm completely fine. A big thank you to the amazing people in the hospital and to my family and friends for taking care of me. So grateful for everything I have. I'm completely healthy, I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. Thank you again for your kind messages.
📷: Joe."

I sighed as I read the last sentence, she went to Joe. I mean I knew she would but she actually did. I went to her profile and clicked the unfollow button. I didn't need to see anything about her anymore.

The doorbell rang and I got up. I opened up the door and took the food from the delivery guy. "Thank you" I paid him before closing the door and setting the table.

"El! Dinner time!" I yelled and she came running downstairs. "Is mommy hereee" She said excitedly as she ran inside, a pout forming on her lips as she saw Taylor wasn't here.

"Mommy is on a... trip.. for a while, she will be back eventually" I said with a faint smile as I helped her climb onto the chair before putting food on her plate. "She didn't say bye" She whispered in a sad tone. "I know El, she will be back"

It wasn't a lie, Elodie would see Taylor again. Once taylor decided to come by or call, she would see Elodie.

A/N

Okay this is kind of a filler chapter but I wanted to give some insight on where Harry was standing in the situation and I'll do a timeskip from a month in the next chapter, I know I do time skips a lot but I don't want to write about non-important stuff to the storyline as that makes me give up on writing etc. I'll update again later today if I have enough time as I have some family coming over. K gonna shut up now, ignore any typos pls.