21. birthday

{no pov}

~A FEW MONTHS LATER~

a few months had passed since harry stormed out of taylor's london house. no sign of him had been seen by the public since. he went totally inactive, nobody except his family and friends had any idea where he is. the band had started a tour, without him.

taylor had been the exact opposite, she had been seen out and about with tom at least fifthy times. they went on multiple vacations, even one with both families. sadly, they split up last month. it was a drama free break-up, a week after the break up they went live together on tom's Instagram to make sure nobody got any wrong ideas. since then, taylor had been writing more and done a few shows. she was more active on social media than ever.

their personal lives were nothing close to their public lives. harry was hidden in hawaii, he bought a big house and spends all his time there writing. every now and then a friend would come for a week or two. he regretted everything that happened but mostly for saying those words to her. he can't understand what happened or what had gotten into him. honestly, he was pretty drunk that night but remember every second of it. he couldn't help but search her name up every day, every hour.

taylor had been dealing with a lot of sadness. the pregnancy test was wrong, she was pregnant. they found out four days after harry left. tom supported her through it all but another month it, when she started showing it turned out to be a miscarriage. taylor tried to keep up a good front but she was doing horrible. it ended up killing her relationship with tom. she soon after realized that she no matter what will always love harry. she was concerned when she found out he completely dissappeared.

{taylor pov}

i sighed as i zipped up my heels. it was my birthday evening and i was playing jingleball. now it's not that i didn't enjoy it but i was so tired. i haven't slept well in months but it's getting worse as the holidays get closer.

baby L would have been here now, or almost been here. i call her baby L, the L stands for lara. i came up with the name when we found out i was pregnant. i never got to know if it was a girl or a boy but i just felt that it was a girl, so i went with lara.

"taylor, you're up in five, come on" some from the crew yelled into my dressing room. i sighed and got up. i pulled up my pants and pulled down my croptop. i followed the girl to the stage entrance. she gave me my microphone and i brushed a hand through my hair. not much later they told me to go on. i smiled and walked onto stage, forgetting all my worries.

~~

i walked into the room and saw my friends. i smiled as selena pulled me in for a hug, "happy birthday baby!!" she said with a big smile. i never told her about the baby, i told nobody. the only person who knew was tom, now i can't talk to anyone about it.

i faked a smile, "thank you love" i mumbled. camila and shawn were next to congratulate me. "hey camz, shawn" i said smiling as i hugged them, i couldn't bring myself to call her baby c again, not yet.

some time later i had greeted everyone, some music on the radio was playing when Justin bieber came on. i was standing next to selena who looked at me awkward. i didn't notice what song it was until he started singing "baby baby baby" i felt tears forming in my eyes."excuse me" i mumbled as i walked away.

i walked into the bathroom and locked the door. once i was in there a tear escaped my eye. i softly sobbed, trying not to make any sound. i heard a knock on the door, "who's there?" i said with a shaky voice. "are you okay taytay?" i heard selena say.

i wiped away my tears and opened the door, "yeah sorry i really had to pee" she nodded, "oh alright well cake is gonna be served, come on!" i smiled at her and took her hand. we walked to the table and camila placed a cake infront of me. i laughed at it, it were four christmas balls and they spelled out "1989"

"omg guys, i love this" i said as i smiled widely. "ooo take a photo with it" gigi said as she jumped up and down. i smiled and pointed at the cake as they took a picture. i quickly posted it on instagram before they cut the cake. everyone got a piece and we were all eating it while talking.

i stood in a corner of the room talking to blake lively and ryan reynolds. they were talking about their last vacation. they went to brazil and had the best time. "so we were just talking in english because we obviously don't speak other languages and they just looked at us like we were crazy" "wait really? they threw you out because of that?" "yes!!"

a few minutes later they went to say hello to ella who they hadn't talked to yet. i looked around, thinking of who to talk to now when i saw him in a corner. he was standing alone, holding a beer and his eyes were pointed right at me. we looked eye in eye.

i raised an eyebrow, questioning how he got in. i slowly walked to him as i crossed my arms. "how did you get in here?" "selena invited me" "oh" he chuckled softly, "happy birthday beautiful" "emh thank you, harry"

A/N

okay so i am pretty sure this is the last one for today, three chapters is a lot and they are all around 1k words so thats like 3k words for yall. i didn't pre-read any of them and i hate this chapter sm but it will do. i'm gonna go stream folklore and spend some time with my family now. take good care of urself and make sure to stay safe, sending love <3