25. take it to court

i slammed the door shut behind me and threw my bag in the corner before running upstairs. i heard the door open again, "baby" i heard harry yell as he closed the door. "fuck off"

i hear footsteps on the stairs as i ran into our room. i grabbed a big bag that was on the side and started throwing in some of my clothes. he walked into the room and sighed, "taylor what are you doing?" "leaving for the night so you have enough time to gather all ur stuff, u have until tomorrow morning to be gone"

"fuck taylor just talk to me" "no i saw enough i don't need to know how her lips taste" i felt his fingertips on my chin as he turned my head to face him. "i didn't fucking kiss her. she threw herself onto me" i sighed and shook my head, "my eyes don't lie harry"

he grabbed his phone and went on google. less than two minutes later he showed me a video, he is walking and kendall screams his name. i bite my lip, not knowing if i want to see this. he turns around and kendall throws her arm over him and starts talking. "kendall stop, i'm with taylor" i can hear him say. she doesn't let go and he awkwardly looks around for help. that's when they they show me, walking away and harry pushing kendall away and running after me.

he put his phone back in his pocket and looked at me. "believe me now?" i sighed, "i'm sorry" i looked down, embarrassed that i didn't believe him. "i just... i'm sorry baby" he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. "it's okay baby, i get it if i saw you like that with joe or tom i would think the same" i looked up at him and frowned.

"joe is just a friend.. we are still friends, you know that right?" he nodded slowly, "yes but you wouldn't stand like that.. you don't do that, do you?" i raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "no? i don't, we don't meet up a lot either. when we do, ur there"

"see, so if you would do that then it's normal if i would get mad" "yes but you don't have too" he pulled out of the hug and crossed his arms. "why are you so defensive?"

"me? defensive? no?" "you are, did you sleep with him or something?" i stared at him in shock, "well? did you?" "unbelievable" i muttered under my breath.

he just looked at me, no sign of him joking. "you know what, i think i'm gonna leave anyways" i turned back to the clothes and started stuffing more of them in a bag. "there's paparazzi outside, what do you think they will say? after that video, you running away?"

i frowned and shook my head, "that's what you care about? you care about what the media says? not about ur girlfriend leaving?" he just stood there, silently. "when i'm out that door, you can start packing. i'm back in a week and i don't want any trace of ur existence here"

i stuffed the last clothes into the bag before zipping it up. i threw it onto my shoulder before walking past him. at the door i stopped and turned around, "i'll get tree to call you when ur child is born. i'll decide by then if you can see them"

his mouth fell open as he walked to me, "you can leave all you want but my child is mine, you don't decide if i can see them" "they are in my stomach, if you don't agree with my decision you can bring it to court. imagine the headlines tho, not sure if you would like them"

"taylor..." i shook my head and turned around. i rushed down the stairs, when I'm on the last step i almost fall. i quickly grabbed the railing on the side before slamming open the door. "taylor" harry yelled from upstairs as i heard him coming to the stairs.

i ignored him and walked outside as i heard him running down the stairs. as soon as i got outside camera's started flashing, i was so not in the mood for this. a security guard who had been waiting in the car came out. "how did they get here" i asked him. he shrugged, "the gates were open, they got in easily. as the signs are being replaced, they aren't being illegal right now" "fuck, can you try to get them out?" he nodded before walking away to the paparazzi.

"taylor" i heard a voice from behind, i looked around and saw harry. he didn't look angry anymore, more like a lost puppy. i stopped walking and waited for him to reach me. "what?" i said as i frowned.

"don't leave, please" "i can't stay when ur accusing me of cheating" he shook his head. "baby, please. i'm sorry. i know you would never i don't know what got into me"

i sighed as i looked down, not knowing what to do. after a few seconds i looked up and pressed my lips against his, in less than a split second his lips responded. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

after a minute or two we pulled away and were suddenly very aware of all the paparazzi there. "can we go inside, please" he nodded and grabbed my hand. "cart u can crash in the guest room" i yelled at my security guard before heading inside. i knew he had a key so he would come inside once it calmed down outside.

"do you want a cup of tea?" harry asked when we got inside. "just a good night of sleep next to you" he smiled and nodded. "i can make sure at least one of those happens" i chuckled and cupped his cheeks.

he smiled and pressed his lips against mine. i smiled and kissed him back as i wrapped my legs around his waist. he carried me upstairs as i played with his hair. he stumbled into our room and layed me down on the bed before softly pressing kisses all over my face. i giggled as i started taking off his shirt. "mm, someone is eager" "ur really hot when we argue okay" he chuckled and slid of the dress i wore to the after party.

"i'll never get over how beautiful you are" he whispered as he let his hands slide over my body. "even when you're pregnant you are perfect" he brushed my hair behind my ear as he softly bit his lip. "do you know how beautiful i think you are?" i looked at him and softly giggled, "i can feel it" he looked at me confused for a second until i pointed at his pants, a slight blush appeared on his cheek which i softly pressed kisses on.

a/n

okay new update, i'm really into writing this book again so yay! maybe i'll do a double update today i don't know yet and well... i think we know what happened that night.. i'm so bad at writing arguments and stuff btw, hate it but yeah okay i'm rambling C YA! ps. didn't proof read, don't kill me!