30. elodie

~4 and a half years later~

she stumbled through the hallway and took the second door on the right as she hummed a soft melody. with her sleepy eyes still half closed she turned on the small light before letting herself fall down on the small wooden bench. her fingers traveled over the titles until they found the right ones. a smile formed on her stained red lips as she started playing the soft melody she had been humming before.

almost automatically she started singing along with idea's that formed in her mind. her voice was soft and like a breath of fresh air, like a lullaby sung by clouds. "hush, when no one is around my dear. you'll find me on my tallest tiptoes" she was interrupted by a soft cough behind her, she turned around to lock eyes with a small girl. she got up from the small bench and walked over to the girl, she kneeled down and picked her up. "i'm sorry dear, mommy didn't mean to wake you up. wanna sleep in the big bed with mommy tonight?" the four year old nodded happily, excited to sleep in the big bed again.

"mummy" the girl said, her voice soft like a little fairy. "what's it my angel?" the tall blonde replied as she carried the small girl into the bedroom. "i miss dadda" it came out as a whisper, as if she was scared of what was going to happen next. there was a silence as the four year old got laid down onto the bed, covered in the covers and a soft kiss was pressed on her forehead.

"i know you do, mommy misses him too. i promise daddy will be back soon" the tall blonde whispered before laying down next to her four year old daughter. "i love you mummy" the four year old whispered as she slowly dozed of to sleep, dreaming about her father being back home again and gifting her a magical unicorn with a rainbow horn.

she looked at her daughter as a smile formed on her red lips. she loved her but it was hard, taking care of a for year old when your husband is always on the road. she stopped touring and putting out music for him to do what he loved. last tour she toured with him but now their daughter was going to school it was impossible.

she had promised herself to not put out any music unless it was a collaboration she really couldn't say no to, which hadn't happened in those four years. lately she had been writing again, she wasn't sure what was going to happen with it but in the past two months she wrote at least three quarters of an album.

the blonde sighed as she turned turned around a few times, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position. once she finally found one she looked over to her daughter one more time, "i love you, forever and always" she whispered before dozing off to sleep.

A/N

this was really short but i really like this so i hope you did too! so now u have seen the first of their daughter and learned some changes! i will try to update again soon!! <3