8. decisions?

{taylor pov}

"i emh.. i have to go use the bathroom" i mumbled before quickly walking away into the bathroom. i didn't know what to say so i just left them there. i felt their eyes staring at me while i walked away.

i quickly closed the door and locked it after i entered the bathroom. i started walking around as i pulled my hair, i really made a mess this time. i mean i just met joe today but he is interesting and everything feels so easy with him and then there is harry and he... he is just harry.. everything with him is complicated and unsure but he is harry. i watched myself in the mirror and let out a sigh.

i just need to get out of here, when i'm out of this building there won't be a problem at all. i fix my hair and redo my lipstick before making sure my dress looks perfect. i get out of the bathroom and walk to the door without looking back.

i never gave joe my phone number and i don't have his either so that problem is solved and harry won't try to contact me, he never did before so i don't see why he would now.

i take out my car keys as i make my way out of the hallway into the fresh air "taylor wait" the way he says my name makes me laugh, tay-luh. i act like i didn't hear him and start walking towards my car, i hate myself for parking it so far away

"taylor, taylor" i heard again, this time not by him but by the paparazzi. "tell us, how was ur night" "who are you dating" "you gained weight" "why are you so skinny" "taylor here please" they just wouldn't shut up. "taylor please talk to me" i heard him say, he sounded closer to me than the first time.

i turned around and looked at him "not here, not now. just dm me on insta joe" i said before turning away again "don't do this" he said as he grabbed my wrist. "fine come with me" i said as i made my way away from the paparazzi

i walked around the corner and turned to him "what's it?" i said as i looked up at him. "why did you leave?" he looked nervous. "it's a long story joe, it's better if you forget about this all" i said as i bit my lip. "he is looking for you inside" "who is?" "harry, he wants to talk to you"

i looked down before looking back at him "well i don't want to talk to him so emh.. you can go back inside and tell him that" i said as i politely smiled at him. he shook his head and brushed my hair out of my face "i don't like that smile" he said, i gave him a confused look in return.

"it's not the same smile i saw earlier this evening, this one is forced. you don't have to force one with me" he said as he looked down into my eyes. i just nodded, not knowing what to say.

"can you... can you come with me? i could use some company tonight" i mumbled nervously "of course" he said and i led him to my car.

~~

i opened the door of my house and walked in. he followed and took of his coat. i took his coat and hung it up before doing the same with my own. "this way" i said with a smile as i walked to the living room, getting greeted by my cats.

i picked up Benjamin and smiled "this is Benjimin and that are Olivia and Meredith" i said as i pointed at the other cats. he kneeled down and softly pet the cats "they are adorable" he said as he looked up at me, i simply nodded and sat down on the couch.

i let out a sigh as he sat down next to me "everything okay?" he gave me a concerned look which made him look cute. "no" i said as i pouted "what's wrong, love?" the love really showed how British he was. "my feet are killinggg meeeee" i whined as i continued to pout. he chuckled as he grabbed my feet and took off my heels "does that help?"

i nodded as i chuckled "nobody's ever done that" i stated as i looked into his eyes "done what?" he said confused "take off my shoes for me simply because they care" i said as i weakly smiled at him

{joe pov}

"take off my shoes for me simply because they care" i felt a pain going trough my heart when she said that, there was a pain in her voice. "well now someone has" i said as i smiled back. "do u wanna watch a movieee" she said excitedly. i nodded "but you have to pick" i said before booping her nose.

its crazy how fast her mood changes, i only met her tonight but i just feel the need to keep her safe. she put on "love actually" before grabbing a blanket and laying it over herself. about five minutes into the movie i wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

we cuddled throughout the whole movie as i softly brushed my hand trough her hair. halfway into the second movie of the night she fell asleep, she looked cute and peaceful.

about twenty minutes after she fell asleep i heard the doorbell ring, i didn't want to wake her up so decided i would get it. i carefully stood up making sure that she wouldn't wake up and walked to the door. i opened the door and looked right into a pair of green eyes