Thank you + for the future

First of all, thank you soooo much for all the love and support on this book. I can't believe it's over now. I started this book over a year ago and I can't believe how much support I have gotten on it. I started writing this because I was bored and had this idea of old lovers finding each other again at a party. I was supposed to stop after they got together but I had so much fun writing this that I continued.

I get that the ending might not be what everyone expected/wanted but it's the one I feel the best with. I think it was time for me to end the book, I had many different endings in mind so I'll give a few:

- The one I was actually planning to use was Joe finding out about the call before the accident and telling her to go to Harry as she is obviously still in love with him. He tells her he knew they wouldn't last forever but enjoyed every second they got together. Taylor and Harry would get back together and Joe would find someone else and that would be the person for him. Taylor + Joe would stay close friends.

- Taylor cheated on Joe with Harry and they break up, Taylor and Harry get back together. Joe and Taylor never talk again as he is hurt too much by her. (I was never going to actually end up using this ending as I can't imagine Taylor hurting Joe like that)

- I was planning on this ending for about half the story. Taylor wakes up and it was all a dream, she hadn't met Harry nor Joe at a party. She had never met Joe and hadn't talked to Harry since they broke up.

-This one was also an option for a long time; It ends with the book just being Taylor and Harry telling their kids their story, Joe and his wife would be there too with their kids. For this it would have went on a lot longer.

-Taylor got out of a coma and was actually with Harry, everything from Harry cheating on her with Kendall on only took place in her mind while she was in coma for half a year.

-Taylor dating Joe was a dream she had but it made her realize she actually had a lot of feelings for Joe and left Harry. She ends up with Joe and Harry ends up with someone else.

But this is the ending I chose and I'm very happy with it, I think it's a healthy ending.

Now for the future, I'm going to make a new haylor book called "effervescent". The writing in this book will **hopefully** be better than most of this book. I'm already working on it but it isn't published yet. It's going to be completely different than this one. I will also continue my haylor book "Soften up". Check out any of these if you wish.

Apart from all that, I'll be making a sequel to this book called "Sober love".  I'll start it somewhere in the next few days, I'm very excited to continue diving into this world I have created. If you want to come along and see what else will happen, please do!

Thank you for all of the support, I appreciate it so much. Can't wait for what's next.