43. after party

I grabbed his hand as we walked back into the room. "an hour" he whispered in my ear as he intertwined our fingers. i nodded and gave him a small smile.

"let's go to martha, she's the one in the corner with karlie. you haven't met her yet have you?" i asked him as i dragged him towards the corner of the room where karlie and martha were standing.

"i haven't actually, i wasn't there every time you had her over" "there's a first for everything" i replied with a smile as we reached the girls.

"joe this is martha, martha this is joe now go meet" i said with a slight giggle before pulling karlie in for a hug. "you look gorg T" karlie beamed as she looked at me.

"you do too kar, i haven't seen you since like... your wedding last month? how have you been" i asked as i gave martha a hug too.

right after i gave martha a hug i reached for joe's hand again and locked out fingers together. karlie started talking about how she has been and about her future plans.

after about twenty minutes of talking to them joe said he wanted to say hi to someone. i raised my eyebrow but nodded as we walked away from karlie and martha after saying goodbye to them.

we walked to a corner and i looked at joe with a confused look. "who did you want to say hi too?" i asked curiously. "well first i want to do this" he mumbled before pecking my lips which formed a smile on my face before i pecked his lips which made him smile, showing his dimples.

"okay now i want to go say hi to them" he said as he pointed to a group of guys. i looked at them before shaking my head. "no, we can't. i mean you can but i can't" i said as i shook my head. "why not?"

"emh... harry is there.. i don't feel like letting him ruin our night" i said as i faintly smiled at joe. he nodded, "okay then we stay here and i can just test what flavor your lips are" he said with a smile. "but i want to test what flavor yours have" i said as i pouted.

he chuckled before pecking my lips. "come on teds, let's go dance" he said as he chuckled before pulling me onto the dance floor. i chuckled, knowing neither of us are good dancers.

we danced or something that looks like it for about half an hour. "joeyyyy can we goooo my feet hurt" i begged as i looked up at him with a slight pout. he chuckled before picking me up bridal style. "let's go" he said smiling. i let out a loud screech as i laughed.

he carried me outside to the car before helping me get in, "what a gentleman" i said as i chuckled. he got in and drove us home.

once we got home i immediately ran upstairs and took off my dress. i put on some simple grey shorts and a light pink croptop, not caring to put on a bra underneath.

i took off my makeup and put my hair up in a messy ponytail before taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses. once i was done i walked back downstairs, seeing joe already there.

he had changed to some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt, his hair wad messy which gave him a more boyish look.

i smiled as i noticed the bowl of popcorn on the couch next to him. i quickly jumped on the couch next to joe, putting the bowl of popcorn on my stomach.

"the age of adaline" i said straight away. "we watched that like four times this month alone" he said as he playfully rolled his eyes before putting it on anyways.

i smiled as i stuffed my mouth full of popcorn. i chuckled before kissing his lips softly for a second and then stuffing his mouth full of popcorn.

"ur lips taste better" he said as he chuckled. i shook my head before cuddling into him as he wrapped his arm around me. after this movie we put on another one but both fell asleep before we finished even half of the movie.

i got woken up by the sound of the doorbell. i opened my eyes, seeing that it was already light outside. i groaned before getting up. "joe" i said softly as i shook his shoulder.

"mm" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. "elodie is here" i said before walking into the hallway and opening the door.

as soon as i opened the door elodie ran to me. i chuckled as i picked her up, "hey baby, i missed you" i said as i chuckled before kissing her cheek. "mummy!" she said excitedly.

"did they have fun?" i asked as i smiled at lara's mom, ester. "yes they did, they had a great time" she said with a smile. "i'm glad! and i'm so sorry i look like a mess right now, me and joe fell asleep on the couch watching a movie yesterday evening we literally just woke up"

she chuckled, "you look fine, i'm sure you two had fun. i also think elodie really missed your boyfriend, she kept asking about him" i chuckled and slightly blushed as she said the word boyfriend.

"joeyy!! whewe is joeyy" elodie asked as she pouted. "he is in the livingroom baby, he is still sleepy" "i want joeyy" she said as she pouted. "joey doesn't like pouts el, so don't show him your pout, he might cry!" i said as i laughed.

"do you guys want to come in?" i asked ester. she nodded and smiled. i stepped out of the way so she could walk in before leading both ester and lara into the living room.

"joeyyyy" elodie said excitedly as she did grabby hands towards joe. i chuckled as i handed elodie over to joe. "hey kiddo, did my big princess have fun?" he said as he sat down, putting her on his lap.

elodie and joe had a little conversation before she jumped up and went to play in her play corner with lara. i had gotten coffee ready for me, joe and ester.

we talked for an hour or so before she left. i smiled as i went to freshen up after joe got ready. i wore a simple black jumpsuit with a black jacket ontop of it.

"we are still going to the zoo today?" i asked as i walked to the kitchen. "that's the plan teds" joe replied as he followed me into the kitchen.

i leaned against the kitchen counter as joe stood infront of me. "you look pretty today" he said with a smile. "pretty enough to get a kiss?" i teased.

he chuckled before taking a step closer and leaning in, pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

i smiled as i wrapped my arms around his neck and he had his hands on my back. i smiled into the kiss.

"mommy what awe you doiwn with joey? is he my dadda?" i suddenly heard elodie say. joe and i quickly pulled away.

"emhhh.. joey emhh" i said, not knowing what to say. "i had something on my lips and taylor helped me get it off" joe said as he kneeled down to elodie's level.

"do you want joe to be your dad?" i asked elodie as i too, kneeled down to her level. "emhhh.... dadda joe" she said with a smile which made joe chuckle.

AN:

okay kinda a less drama chapter buttttt in the next chapter joe is going to do something you all will love him for cuz i know some of yall don't like joe but he is such a sweetheart so ahem im gonna make yall like him! ill update later today or tomorrow, mwah!