1. before

{taylor pov}

"i want to do this, you have to believe in me" i said as i looked in his green eyes. "but what if.. what if it blows up, what will happen to us?" he frowned. "babe, i promise. nothing will ever part us, what we have is special and i won't let it get ruined. i really want your support in this, i want to do this" i look at him, desperately.

"fine, do it. just..." he didn't finish his sentence "harry, what's it?" i placed my hand on his cheek. "i'm proud of you taylor, just know that" he said before he pecked my lips.

~six months later~

i looked at my phone, waiting for any sign of harry. we hadn't talked in almost a week, just a few texts. i missed his voice, his british accent and his soft dimples when he smiled. i did it, i chased my dream but i lost him on the way.

i knew i had to break it off, it wasn't fair to either of us. especially now that he had moved back to england, his mother's job needed her to go back as the two year opportunity had passed by.

"taylor? pack your bags" my mom walked into my room "you have to catch your flight in two hours, we're going to england" she placed an empty suitcase infront of me. "what why? are we going to harry?" i said, maybe a little too excited. "oh right, harry. almost forgot you two were together. no hun we aren't going to him, you have a show. you should invite him" she said it like it was nothing. "oh yeah, right forgot" i shrugged. it stung when she said she forgot we were together, but she had a point. we became stranger over the last few months.

my mom left the room and i was left alone. i stared out the window for a few minutes, not noticing that somewhere in the few minutes tears had started rolling over my cheeks. i wipped them away with the back of my hand and started packing.

"hey h, i miss you. ill be in england for a day or two, ill arrive at 2pm today. do you want to catch a drink before my show? love, taylor" i pressed sent and it was like my heart sunk, into a deep grave. i turned my phone off as the plane started to take off.

~later that day~

i got off the plane and turned my phone on, no text back. i bit my lip, trying to think of reasons for him to not have responded yet. as soon as we walked into the airport hall we got bombarded with fans. i smiled for hunders of pictures and made some short talks here and there.

i sighed as i sat down on the hotel bed. i took a quick nap before i headed to the concert hall. he still hadn't texted me back, i started to get worried. i decided i would wait until after rehearsals and i would call him after.

rehearsals seemed to last forever, as soon as i finished the last song i ran off stage to my phone. i sighed out of relief when i saw a text. "hey, love. i'm sorry i'm replying so late, i was working" i frowned, since when did he have work? i quickly continued reading "i wont make it in time for coffee anymore, but i'll be at the show. love, h" i quickly texted him back "alright, i'll see you there. save drive x"

i wanted nothing more than to tell him that i loved him, but i knew i couldn't. as my career started to go upwards, our relationship went downhill. we only talked a few times a week, we didn't know what was happening in each others lives  anymore. we used to be each other's lives, but now.. nothing makes sense anymore. i had to end it.

hours passed as i tried to come up with what to tell him. i didnt notice how long i had been trying to come up with something until my stylist walked in to get me ready. it took about half an hour and i got sended to the stage right after.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go go go" the voice in my ear told me. i ran on stage with my guitar and the audience started yelling. i knew, he was standing somewhere between all these people. i started singing "he said the way my blue eyes shined, put those georgia stars to shame that night. i said "thats a lie"" and that second, as the crowd sang the lyrics back to me. all my worries left my body.