2. goodbye

(taylor pov)

"drew looks at me, i fake a smile so he won't see" and with that, the show was over. "thank you so much for coming london! i love you" i blew a kiss at the audience before i ran off stage. i handed my guitar over and walked to my dressing room. i quickly take a shower and change into some fresh clothes

"taylor" is the first thing i heared when i walked back in. i softly smiled at the greened eyed guy with long, curly brown hair. "harry" i replied softly, almost like a whisper. i sat down next to him. we gave each other a quick hug.

"i missed you so much, you have no idea. i need to show you around and you have to meet all my frie-" i cut him off "harry?" i looked down, scared for what i was about to do. "yes darlin'" he replied, with that damn british accent.

"i emh... i think we need to part ways" i said it, i did it. i looked into his forest green eyes, scared of his reaction. "i knew it, i knew this would happen" he got up and started walking around the room. "i knew i should have never let you do this" he was getting angry, not with me but with himself.

"h-harry, sit down... please" i said it as a tear rolled over my cheek. he shook his head, it wasnt until i got up and took him by the arm that he noticed the tears. "dont cry, please dont cry" he said before pulling me into a hug. "i'm so sorry baby, we can.. we can figure this out" he said as he rubbed my back. we both knew we couldn't just figure it out.

moments later we sat down "i just, i mean i understand but we need to try taylor, we need to try" he said it almost begging. "harry, i wish we could. we both know it is impossible. we can barely see each other, we dont text or call. i dont know you anymore" i said it, holding back tears.

"you do know me, i'm still the same me. the person you fell in love with, the person you love" he didn't want to let us go, not yet.

"well, you don't know me anymore" i said it with a burning throat. i knew this was going to be tough, but it's the only way to end things. "i changed harry, i'm not the same me. i'm not the sweet girl who loves books and writing songs, i'm not the girl you love. i'm taylor swift, the superstar who everyone adores and loves"

i saw the tears in his eyes, i knew at that moment i was breaking his heart just as much as i was breaking my own. "but please, taylor..." he had a begging look in his eyes. "im sorry harry" i felt bad for him, he had never done anything wrong, he was the perfect boyfriend. he sat there and shook his head "no, no...no" he was talking to himself now. he burried his head in his lap as tears started streaming down my face.

he looked up at me and pulled me in for a hug. we stayed like that for what felt like seconds, but most likely were hours. my mom came in "taylor taylor, we need to gooo. you need rest, you have an interview tomorrow and if you dont sleep you will look bad" she was stressed out. "ill be there in a second mom" and as i said that, she left

i got up and looked at harry "please, give us another try" he said as he looked at me. i bit my lip, something i always did when i was nervous."we cant harry" "please, just coffee, we can sort us out" he put on his puppy eyes, knowing i cant say no

"we will talk tomorrow and sort.. us out" i said it before i pressed a kiss on his cheek, leaving a red lipstick stain. i walked out, and that was the last time we talked. we never sorted us out, we left it at that... i left it at that. a decision i will forever regret.

~~
an:
this isnt the end, just the start. this is just to create some backstory
~~