11. multiple choice

"niall?" a frown formed on my face as i looked at him, confused as to why he was here. "are we going to stand here in the rain or?" he chuckled and brushed a hand trough his hair

"no yeah of course emh come inside" i mumbled as i opened the door and walked inside and waited for him to come in before closing the door.

we took off our coats and he sat down on the couch. "do you want a drink?" i asked as i walked into the kitchen, "some water" i nodded and poured two glasses of water and handed him one before sitting down next to him.

"so umm, why are you here?" i took a sip and looked at him curiously, "well to be honest at the party i just kinda fell in love with you so i'm here to declare my love for you" he looked at me dead serious making me almost spit out my water. "wha.. wha" i mumbled confused.

he bursted out in laughter and shook his head "i'm kidding oh my god you should have seen your face that was hilarious" i shook my head as i let out a small giggle "well if ur not here to declare ur love for me, which i might add is hurtful.. then why are you here?" he took a sip of his drink and cleared his throat before answering.

"it's about harry... i know you probably don't want to hear it but please let me explain" he looked nervous and scared that i would kick him out or something. "alright, go ahead i'll listen"

"okay so emh... basically when we met at first he was pretty like sad and quiet and well we didn't really get why he wanted to like start a signing career like obviously he is talented but he seemed to have this hate for like fame and attention?"

niall paused and looked at me, i nodded to confirm he can continue. "it took him some time to open up about it and well he said he lost someone because of like fame and stuff but that he thought if he became famous too he could get the person back, i'm guessing that was you. he never went into detail he was pretty closed up about it all"

"wait.. he wanted to be famous for.. because.." "yes, i think so" i nodded and bit my lip, "continue.. please"

"alright so well a while after that he became less quiet and seemed to enjoy all the attention and just became happier and more him if that's how i should put it" "well that's good so like was that all?" i smiled and took another sip of my water.

"emh not exactly, ever since that party where we met he has been doing bad. i'm not saying it has to do anything with you but if you know anything please tell me, i hate seeing him like this" he seemed really worried which made me feel bad.

"we didn't talk that night, i have no idea maybe he just has some family problems going on" i knew it was a lie but isn't it childish if he is that upset about it?

"are you sure? i saw you with that guy and then i saw you leave on your own. harry asked like everyone if they knew were you was because of some unfinished conversation? he seemed really desperate like the I'll go to her house no matter what kind of desperate" he sighed and brushed a hand trough his hair.

"oh... emh wait yeah i remember, the night is kinda a blur for me, i had a lot of alcohol that night. we eh talked it was just a little catch up. i felt unwell and went home, i guess he just wanted to say goodbye or something" i nodded before i stood up.

"don't lie to me taylor, please. wait here, listen to this. harry doesn't know we heard him play this but he played this when we left to get some fresh air in the studio and my phone was still recording"

he took out his phone and went trough the recordings before clicking on one and handing his phone over to me. i looked at it and pressed play, a soft guitar sound started playing before his voice softly starts singing, "we're not who we used to be, we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat"

i pressed the button again so the recording stopped, i knew i would cry if i kept listening. i gave him his phone back before clearning my throat.

"i eh i remember i think.. joe came with me, he followed me outside and we went here. i fell asleep when we watched a movie and harry came by. joe let him in and then eh... we had an argument, i told him to go and he left. that's the last time i heard from him" i bit my lip and sat back down on the couch.

"are you with joe?" "i mean he's not here right now, he's in london" he shook his head and let out a soft chuckle.

"no i mean, are you and joe dating?" i formed an o with my mouth and then shook my head, "no, i don't think so. we spended some time together but he went back to london and i haven't heard from him since"

"do you like him?" naill asked as he finished his glass and placed it on the table. "i don't know" it's not a lie, i don't know what i feel for him.

"do you like Harry?" i'm taken away by his question and don't know what to answer. "i'm not sure, i mean he's harry and a part of me will always love him but i don't know it's been a long time"

he nodded as a sign he understood me, "he's home, i saw his car. his house is across the street. please, go talk to him. even if you decide you want to be with joe or with whoever, he deserves to get a chance to talk to you"

i nodded and niall gets up. i walk to the hallway with him, he smiled at me as he put on his jacket and leaves.

a few hours later i finish dinner, it's a salad with some steak and a glass of wine. when the friends episode i was watching finishes i got up and decided to put on my pyjama's. i started walking up the stairs only to turn around and walk back halfway.

i had to do something first. i walked back downstairs and put on my shoes. i walked outside and as soon as the cold air hit my bare shoulders i realized should have put on a jacket. oh well.

i walked across the street, i looked at the numbers of the houses before i saw the right one. i was about to enter the path to his door when i saw that some other girl trough the window. she's a brunette and they seem to be laughing.

well see taylor, harry isn't sad at all. he's having fun with some new girl, ur too stupid always believing everyone and everything

i sighed and turned around. i walked back to my house and search for my keys in my pocket only to realize i forgot them just like my phone. great.

it was already dark and i was locked out without a phone. nobody i know lives near me and my neighbors are on vacation. i sat down on the bench that was infront of my garden as it starts raining.

i sighed and looked around, probably an hour passed and not one person had passed by. another half hour or so im guessing passed by and i decided to walk around a bit. i was on my way back when i saw harry's door open, shit.

i couldn't turn around now, that would look weird so i guess i will have an awkward bump in with the girl as she was leaving the path.

i looked her up and down only to realize its gemma, his sister. i sighed and decided i wouldn't say anything unless she talked to me. "taylor! is it really you? omg hi!" fuck.

~~
an
this is kinda a filler
chapter, sorryyy!
~~