68. what are you doing here?

His mind was racing all over the place, he had to get to her. He started the car, he had no idea where she was. He then realized he had her find my iPhone connected, meaning he can find her that way. He checked her location and called 911 as he drove there as fast as he possibly could.

When he got there he saw an ambulance closing the back doors, the car was totally crashed. He stopped the car and got out. He immediately walked up to the ambulance.

One of the workers turned to him, "Are you the one who called 911?" He nodded, "Yes, yes I am." "It's good that you did, at least she has a survival chance now. What's your name?"

He repeated the words over and over in his head, a survival chance, meaning it wasn't sure if she would survive. "I'm emh... I'm her... Her ex-husband, Harry." "Well nice to meet you Harry, just go to the hospital and we will see you there."

Harry nodded and whispered a quiet "okay" before going into his car and driving to the hospital. He basically ran into the hospital. He went to the front desk, "Is Taylor Swift checked in yet?" he said in a panicked state.

"Mmm, car accident right? Doctor is looking if an operation is needed right now. Take a seat and wait please." He nodded and took a seat.

He waited about twenty minutes and then the doctor came out. Harry went over to him and took a deep breath, praying to god she was okay.

"She's stable right now. We are keeping her asleep until we are sure she can breathe on her own. You can visit her right now or wait for her emergency contact to come. He is on his way."

"I would like to see her now." Harry said as he brushed a hand trough his hair. He didn't care about the fact that Joe was probably her emergency contact, he didn't have time to care about that right now. He had more to worry about.

The doctor led him to the room Taylor was in. She had all types of machines connected to her and she had a oxygen mask on to make sure she got air.

He walked up to her as the doctor left the room. He grabbed her and and softly squeezed it. "Some say that people who are unconscious can hear, you will have to confirm with me later if that's true."

He looked at her, in all honesty, she looked horrible. Her eyelids were all red, she had probably been crying. Apart from a bandage on her head, her body seemed to be fine. She didn't need any operation which was a good sign.

"I love you too." he said as he held onto her hand. Right then Joe stormed in, his face reflecting nothing more than panic.

As soon as Joe noticed Harry his expression changed to annoyed. "Why are you here?" "She was in an accident?" He scoffed, "Yeah I can see that but there is no reason for you to be here."

"She was on call with me when it happened." "On call with yo- You know it doesn't even matter right now. Do you know any extra details?"

Harry shook his head, "Nope, nothing." Joe sighed, he wasn't happy that Harry was here but in all honesty, right now he didn't care. He just wanted Taylor to be okay.

Joe walked to her side and held her hand, "Hey love, you will be okay I promise." he said as he kissed her hand before squeezing it three times.

The next two days were the same, Harry and Joe both sat next to Taylor's hospital bed in the hope they would let her wake up soon.

Eventually the doctor came in and told them that they would wake her up. Both boys were very happy with that news.

The doctors took off the mask so she was breathing on her own, it would be a matter of a few hours and she would be awake.

After an hour she finally opened her eyes, as she saw Harry she looked shocked. She didn't understand why he was there. She looked around, a smile forming on her lips as she saw Joe. "Joe" she mumbled with a smile.

"Hey teds, how you feeling?" "Weak" she whispered back, not having the strength to talk louder. "That's okay love, you just woke up. Do you remember what happened?"

She shook her head before nodding, "Kinda emh... I was calling someone and then I couldn't pull the car to the road and that's all." she mumbled as she closed her eyes. "That's okay, don't think too much baby." She nodded, "Thank you for being here."

Joe smiled, "I'll always be wherever you need me love." He answered with a sweet smile.

After a few hours Joe left the room to get some food. She hadn't acknowledged Harry's presence until then. "Why are you here?" she said as she looked at him. She was doing a lot better already and would be allowed to go home the next day.

"You were on call with me when the crash happened." "Oh." "Do you not remember?" she shook her head, "You told me you loved me." "I did nothing like that."

He chuckled, "Yes you did, Taylor. You will remember soon." Taylor thought about it, everything that happened became more clear to her. She remembered the phone call, she really called him and told her she loved him.

She sighed, she created a mess. "I remember." She looked up at him, she didn't want to discuss this. She didn't want to mess things up with Joe but she knew she had to do it.

"Why did you do that?" She shrugged, "I don't know, I wasn't thinking." "You weren't thinking or you wish you weren't thinking?"

She sighed, "Harry, please. I love Joe and-" "You also love me." She sighed again. "I love Joe and I want to be with him."

He shook his head, "Do you really?" "Yes, I do. He is amazing, sweet, caring. He makes me happy." "But don't you miss us?" "There is no us." "There could be." "Not anymore."

He shook his head, "There could be, if you gave us a chance." "I'm with Joe, please Harry. That phone call was a mistake, it should have never happened. It was a heat of the moment kind of thing." "You love me."

"What if I do?" "Do something with it." She shook her head, She didn't want to do something with it. She wanted to be with Joe, she would never dare to hurt him. Harry had hurt her one too many times to be forgiven now.

A/N

Okay guys I wanted to update this today so yeah. I'm debating between two endings again as I always do.. So yeah. Anyway, are y'all team Jaylor or team Haylor?