46. jealousy is ugly

(harry pov)

I smiled at elodie as I put her in the car. "how have you been cutie?" i asked as i put on her seatbelt.

"i bween goowd" she said which amde me chuckle, "i'm glad kiddo" i said as i closed her door. i looked back, seeing taylor's lips on joe's.

i sighed as i felt a sting go through my heart. she moved on, it's over now. i knew this would happen but i wasn't ready to accept it. i wanted her back and i thought maybe at the party it was just for one night but i guess they made it work.

I felt jealous, he got her. he had the best woman to exist. she lives with him and now she is going to be alone with him, something me and taylor haven't done in a long time. i haven't talked to her in a long time to be honest. i missed her, a lot.

(taylors pov)

i let out a groan as i open my eyes, looking right at joe's face. i smiled as i looked at him, still having my arms wrapped around his chest.

the sunlight that came through the curtains was bright, almost blinding. I sighed before sitting up and checking my phone. 10am, i had to pick elodie up at 12pm.

i crawled to the edge of the bed and got off. i wandered into the bathroom and took a quick shower before throwing on a yellow dress. my shoulders were bare and the dress reached higher above my knees than it should.

i brushed through my hair and decided to let it dry up into it's natural curls. i put on some red lipstick and put on some eyeliner, not in the mood for a lot of make-up.

i walked back into the bedroom and smiled as i saw joe still asleep. i grabbed my phone from the nightstand before walking out.

i made my way downstairs and put some cat food into their bowls. after putting away the cat food i started baking some pancakes.

i put down two plates with pancakes on the table when joe walked in. his hair was messy and hung over his eyes. he was wearing grey jeans and a white t-shirt.

"morning" he said in his low morning voice. i smiled at him, "morning" he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "you made breakfast i see" i smiled and nodded. "pancakes"

he smiled as we both sat down. "i hope they taste good" i mumbled before taking a bite. "everything you make tastes good" he said as he shook his head before digging into his pancakes.

-

i walked to the hallway and picked out some golden heels. i put them on and closed the clip before walking into the living room where joe was sitting.

"want me to come with?" he asked as he looked up. "no it's fine, i'll be there for some time as there's some photo albums i have to pick out and stuff. Can you go run some errands though?" he nodded and smiled.

"will do, you look beautiful by the way" he said which made me blush. i walked towards him and pecked his lips. "is it bad i wish she would stay a bit longer?" i mumbled.

he chuckled and shook his head, "sometimes it's nice to have some silence" i nodded and smiled before pecking his lips again.

"maybe i should stay here a little longer before picking her up" i whispered as i sat down on his lap. "mm sounds like a plan" he slid his arms around my waist as i leaned in and kissed him.

i quickly deepend the kiss as he tugged on my waist. "she can wait a bit longer, i on the other hand can't" i mumbled against his lips as i slid my hands under his t-shirt.

i felt his hands go to the zipper of my dress as i pulled off his shirt. i let my hands slide over his bare chest when suddenly he stopped.

"no tay, we can't. she's waiting for you, you can't be late. next time, okay?" he whispered. i nodded and pouted. "fine... next time"

he smiled and pecked my lips before brushing his hand through my hair, messing it up.

i gave him a hug and kissed his cheek before climbing off of his lap and walking to the hallway.

"see you later" "later teds" i walked out of the house and got into my car. i sighed and looked into the mirror. my hair was a mess, but i didn't feel like fixing it.

i searched in the car cabinet for some make-up whipes but there weren't any. smudged lipstick it is then.

i drove to Harry's house, which once used to be our house. well, my name is still on the house but i haven't been there since the week i left harry.

i parked and got out. i sighed as i grabbed my bag from the passenger seat, looking into the mirror and shaking my head at how smudged my lipstick was before walking to the front door.

i rang the ball and heard elodie scream from inside. i brushed my hand through my hair, trying to make it less messy as harry opened the door. his brown hair was messy and his green eyes looked into mine.

"taylor" i saw him looking behind me, probably searching for joe. "i'm here alone, joe's home" i said. Harry's lips turned into a smile, "come in"

i smiled and walked inside. nothing had changed, not even the pictures of me and him. i looked around until i saw elodie. she ran towards me and jumped in my arms.

"hey el" i said with a smile, "mummyyy" i chuckled as i put her on my hip. "did you have fun?" she nodded, "yes! daddy is amawing" she said with a bright smile.

"well i'm glad baby" i said as i looked at harry. "you were talking about photo albums?" i asked. he nodded, "yeah follow me"

i nodded and followed him. he walked into what once was our bedroom, now just his. it's still the exact same except there's photo albums on the bed.

"el go play" i said as i put her down. "okay mummy" she said before running off. i smiled as i sat down on the bed.

i felt Harry's eyes on me so i looked up at him. "what?" "you emh.. you got some lips.. you and joe umm" i chuckled. "yeah i noticed in the car but was out of whipes"

"oh umm wait" he said as he walked to the bathroom before coming back with some whipes. "here you go" he said as he handed them to me.

"thanks" i mumbled before cleaning up the smudged lipstick. "so umm.. i'm guessing you and joe had some fun before you came here" he said awkwardly.

i chuckled and slightly blushed. "actually umm.. we didn't" i said as i played with my fingers. "we were about too but i had to you know.. go here" i said as i chuckled.

"well i'm sure you two did it enough this week anyways" he said as he rolled his eyes. i chuckled and shook my head. "no, not at all actually"

"oh" i chuckled at his response. "well i'm happy you got a new boyfriend" he said, i could hear some kind of pain in his voice. "he's not um, he's not my boyfriend" i said nervously.

"but you two" "we are friends but we just.. i don't know actually" i said as i chuckled. "i'll go check up on elodie" he mumbled before walking off.

i sighed before picking up a photo album and going through it. about an hour and two photo albums later harry walked back in.

"elodie's with the neighbors for two hours, she wanted to play with the kid there, jackson" i nodded, "alright"

"can i use the piano for a bit.. i um.. i got a melody in my head, i'll look through the other ones in a bit" he nodded, "it's ur piano, go ahead" i smiled before walking off.

-

i got up from the piano chair, not paying attention when suddenly i bumped into something. i looked up, realizing it was harry. "sorry" i mumbled. "don't be" he said with a slight smile.

our faces were close, too close. "i liked the melody you were playing" "thanks" "you know, i miss you" he whispered.

i just looked at him, not knowing what to say. out faces were just a few inches away from each other, i could feel his breath on my skin.

we stood there, looking at each other for a while. neither of us saying or doing anything. then i did the only thing i knew i wanted to do, i smashed my lips into his lips.

AN:

sorry for the slowww update, ill try to update more but i lost all inspiration and will to write but ill try anyways. but yeah.. haylor back? or maybe taylor's feelings for joe have gotten too strong.. stronger than her feelings for harry.. who knows.. :)