☁︎ One and only - Butler! Luca x Reader (SCRAP)

//Unfinished

You skipped down the hallway of your parents mansion, the halls lit up with spring sun and a warm breeze coming from the open windows.

"My Lady please slow down."

You stopped upon the eager voice behind you. "Luca! You can skip too y'know." You offered your hand with a smile and he gave you a weary one back with a wave of his own hand. "My Lady I'm not sure how your mother would feel about me prancing about with you." He stood up straight now, and you pursed your lips.

"Well, she's not here!" You grabbed your butlers arm and pulled him but he didn't budge. His heart welled up with your kindness towards him, and gave you a sad smile. "My Lady, I'm already on thin ice as it is." His eyes sparked with hidden emotions you could never understand. But you did know that yes, he was already on very thin ice. You turned your head away from him, but felt his fingers gently pulled your chin back to face him.

"You know that, don't you?" He asked. They were sad eyes. Oh, he would skip through the halls with you everyday if you wished it, but he couldn't act out of line for even a moment. This whole predicament for him was like a redemption course. Luca had been to jail, and they offered rehabilitation to the more behaved ones. "I know..." You had picked him especially, because of how nice he seemed out of the others. Ever since, he had been your own personal Butler.

"I'm glad you do."

He gestured in front of you, as if to tell you to continue to breakfast, and you listened, now walking with him close behind.

As you made it to a grand room, windows as tall as the ceiling and table as long as the room, you found your seat and Luca stood beside you, slightly behind the chair. Your mother and father greeted you, with a sharp look from your mother towards Luca. She was... the harsher of the two believe it or not. You would think a mother would be caring and kind towards her daughter, however she only held high expectations for you.

"Have a good rest (Y/n)?" Your father asked, devouring the soft syrup covered pancake. You hummed, before your mother gave him a feisty turn of her head and he halted his eating. "(Y/n)." She said slowly, looking to you with slim eyes. "Y-yes?" You noticed your fathers grim features as he rested his chin behind his clasped hands. "You're getting older." She said, taking a sip of her drink and you agreed. "It's important, that you find a partner."

It was all quiet, despite the fork and knife clinking in your mother's grasp. "Like- marriage?" You asked in a joking voice, because you were joking. However she only hummed and nodded. Your eyes skimmed to your father who gave you distraught eyes before looking away. You couldn't be mad at him, he was kind, and would follow that whole 'happy wife happy life' motto. But he only let it happen for your own good. If he refused for you, she would find a way to make it happen anyways, hurting both you and him in the process as punishment for retaliation.

"A-alright... I'll keep my eyes peeled then." You said, your voice airy and gentle. You turned back to your food, not feeling much of an appetite but thinking you should eat. "No need, I've already called a few suitors." Your head swung up, and you noticed a sudden jump from Luca beside you. Even your father seemed surprised as he turned to her. "What? You didn't tell me that!" He argued, his voice soft yet stern but she never looked to him. "Because you would've refused."

He was quiet and sighed. "When?" He asked, catching your dark and worrisome look. "Monday."

"It's Friday." He spat. Your father cherished you, even if this was meant to be tradition he didn't like it. They both seemed to grow agitated with each other. You stood up abruptly and they turned to you. "Excuse me." You said, and your mother called your name before you could even make it to the door. "Come here my dear." And you walked to her sitting form.