♠︎ I'll protect you - Victor x Reader

A little bit of yandere-y/n in this one, as I express my how I feel about Victor. Anyone who hurts the baby, will die uwu

~enjoy~

♥︎

"Why don't you try calling for help?"

Shove

"Maybe if you didn't mess up my packages you wouldn't need to be taught a lesson!"

Kick

"That'll teach you."

The boy lied in the dark alleyway, covering his head and scrunched up into a ball to protect himself and his small companion at all costs. His eyes opened when the dress shoes sounded away, and he propped himself up on his arm, the dog whining at the state of its owner. "Are you okay?" He gave the dog a pet before the dog barked reassuringly. The tears that welled in his eyes came out as he skimmed the scattered papers and letters that had fallen out of his bag. He let out a shallow sigh.

The socialites were the worst of this discorded town. Always taking the chance to hurt lower folk like himself.

He sniffled and wiped his eyes. This was not the first time this had occurred, he could get through it.

He stood up and gathered the papers, placing them in his bag. He fixed his hair and dusted off his clothes. Call for help, he remembered. Who would've came to his rescue? No one.

He walked into the dark grey weather, the small dog following. A storm was coming soon, he could smell it. He walked with a limp, and stood strong. Not for himself, for another person. A sweet girl she was. She was kind and caring, the only light in this godforsaken city.

He'd been walking for a while, now in the lower towns. He was going home, he didn't want to deliver the rest of the papers today. When he arrived at the door, he was scared, the door was unlocked. He was fearful of whoever was inside, no one was nice, not even the lower folk.

But he wanted to push through. He was getting older (despite how young he currently was) and he needed to grow up quicker than his fears. He opened the door slowly and cautiously made his way inside, picking up his four legged friend.

He silently closed the door and placed his bag down on the floor, walking to the kitchen where sounds of clatter came from. He quickly jumped into the kitchen area and to his surprise no one was th-

"Victor!"

A sudden weight in his back appeared as he stumbled forward in surprise with a sharp gasp and a dog bark. He clutched the table and steadied himself before an annoyed look appeared in his face. Turning around to see non-other than the girl he was fond of, (Y/n).

"Ah sorry sorry- I didn't mean to startle you." The girl was giving a closed-eye-smile, but was truly apologetic at her actions.

Only when you opened your eyes did you see his rugged appearance and ruffled hair as he put the dog down. Your face contorted into sadness. "What?" He asked softly. He was never a big talker.

He realized your examination of his appearance and quickly turned his head somewhere else to walk away, but before you could, you grabbed his arm gently. "Hey, are you okay?" You said in almost a whisper.