☁︎ Love - Naib x Reader

Short • I'm studying for my exams currently but wanted to put something out so I made this real quick ♥︎

"Naib!" You came from behind the hooded figure and wrapped your arms around his slim waist.

Strangely enough, he didn't try to escape. Well to you that was normal, even when he turned around and picked you up in his own hug.

For some reason the cold Mercenary would never deny your giving of affection. He always took it, always.

Of course it couldn't be just anyone. Everyone found that out when Emily offered to watch Naib til he got better, but he only asked for your name. He longed for you in every which way. But why only you? And why in general?

You knew, but he wouldn't like talking about it. All his life he was neglected and unloved, so when you were the first to pop into his personal bubble like you've known him all his life, he couldn't help but ease into you. And eventually he was fond of you, something he wasn't known to do.

"(Y/n)" He muttered. Before spinning and placing you down. You hummed in reply, looking up at him with a tilt of your head. "Let's go." He gave you his hand which you grabbed, and he held tightly.

"Naib, your hand is so big compared to mine." You said admiringly. You liked how it cupped your hand, almost covering it completely. He hummed bashfully and continued walking up the stairs.

Oh, where was he taking you anyway? "Naib? Where are we going?" He didn't answer, only held your hand tighter. You were being lead down the hall where everyone's rooms were located. You were going to his room. You got nervous all of a sudden, hands clammy, and the mercenary seemed to notice. "N-not that..." He said softly, making your racing heart slow down a bit.

He arrived at his door and opened it, pulling you in. "I have a favor to ask of you." He said, closing the door behind you.

He walked, and stood right in front of you. Your eyes scanned up to his emerald ones, the scent of pine flowing into your nose. His eyes looked everywhere but yours his cheeks flushed red.

"C-can you please h-hold me?"

Your eyes softened and you smiled at his worried form. He wasn't known to make such soft, mushy requests like that, so it must've took a lot to ask.

"Okay, come here." You said sweetly, pushing yourself onto his bed as he followed in an embarrassed state. You laid on your side and ecstatically patted the spot next to you. When you could love him you were all for it. Same with him. He lived to love you, but when you loved him, it sent him through the roof.

He laid down softly, his back faced to you. He was obviously tense til you scooted closer and wrapped your arms around him best you could. "You're so warm." He mumbled leaning into you.

The kindness he didn't receive as a child, being drafted at such a young age, you were set on catching him up on all the missed amounts of love.

You hummed in reply softly. "I love you~" You cooed, and he smiled, knowing you really did love him.

He was such a jerk before meeting you, yet you walked right up to him that day. He was lucky to have you, and he knew it. He turned on his side and faced you, your widened eyes making him smile before wrapping his arms around you. "I love you too."