☁︎ Luchino x Reader - Cute and Small

We were getting a new hunter today, and we were nervous. Our hunters have been very powerful lately, and it was hard to get any wins. "(Y/n)!" I turned my head too see Martha. I decided to sit by the window to calm myself down before the match, we heard the new hunter was going to be it this time. "It's time for everyone to join and sit down for the match, let's go." She said, before turning around and making her way to the match room.

As I walked in I seen my team, Martha, Eli, and Aesop. They looked at me, Martha waved and Eli smiled, Aesop glanced at me before looking back around the room. I sat down on the right end, and waited for the hunter to walk in. I was kind of nervous, and clenched my hand on the table, but Eli seen and put his hand on mine. "It'll be fine, we'll just play how we always do!" He was very reassuring with his smile, but as soon as we heard the door behind us open we all turned our heads.

My eyes visibly widened with fear as a reptilian looking man walked over to the Hunter's chair. His inverted legs taking long and big steps and his tongue flicked at us. He sat lazily in his chair, as if he was saying he had already won this match. His black slit pupils scanned us all quickly, but when he made eye contact with me, he didn't break it. If his smirk could go any wider it would have then and their. Eli noticed, and whispered my name so I could look at him. But I couldn't, as I was too afraid to break the connection our eyes had. Though Eli still whispered to me."It'll be okay, Don't worry." He gripped my hand tighter, and the reptilian's eyes turned to the Seer's hand on mine. His eyes went to look at Eli, and it was a threatening glance before the room went dark.

I opened my eyes again too see we were at the Arms Factory. I ran to the nearest cipher I seen and started to decode. Not too long after that, I finished along with every cipher but one, though Martha had been kiting the hunter the entire time and was injured. I was going to find the last cipher til I ran into her. "Martha! Are you okay?" She took a breath and bent down, I realized she had used her gun. "The- He- jump-!" She couldn't finish as she tried catching her breath, and my heart started beating. Oh no.

I tried taking Martha with me to run away, but she was so tired it felt I was supporting all her weight. I thought I was a pretty good distance away for the pounding of my heart was so light, but in less than a second it seemed to have boosted. I looked behind me and seen him, that Hunter. He jumped so high and landed so hard it threw me forward and Martha collapsed. He did damage to us like that? I picked my self back up, but he didn't go to put Martha on a rocket chair, he followed me instead, leaving her their incapacitated. "The Hunter is near me!" I yelled, hoping they would go and heal Martha back up. But when I looked behind me, he started turning around, probably going to make sure no one was helping Martha. I ran back after him as bait. "H-hey! What about me!?" I yelled, trying to get his attention. Aesop had laid out a coffin and it was for Martha, that's why he wasn't putting her on the chair probably.

When he got back to her, Eli was trying to heal her, and near by I could see Aesop standing by the cipher ready to pop it. He seen this and smiled, swinging his knife at Eli. "Eli!" I yelled. He got hit, but his owl came as he tried to finish healing up Martha, but he jumped super high all of the sudden. I looked up in surprise, and so did everyone else. He slammed down and I looked away from the cloud of dust that came up. His bird took a hit, and a second later he hit Eli, knocking him down.

I stared wide eyed at them, then at Aesop and he looked just as startled. Two incapacitated survivors, Martha almost completely bleed out. "Pop it-!" I yelled, he looked at me then started decoding but it was too late. The reptilian jumped over to him in the blink of an eye and and hit him. Terror shocking him as he fell down. "Aeso- Ahhh-!" I closed my eyes, a puff of dirt dusting up my vision.

When it cleared up, I opened my eyes and I was so scared. The hunter stared straight back at me, flicking his tongue gently, leaning in closer to me. I backed up as far as I could just standing there, but fell down on my back instead. He got down lower to me, on all fours. I breathed quickly and panicked.

"G-get away from her!" Eli yelled. I looked down and he tried crawling to me. "E-Eli..." I'm surprised he even heard my whisper of fear, but the Hunter didn't seem to like my plea for help. He stood up, and walked to Aesop, throwing him on the chair. On his way back he watched Martha 'bleed out' to the extent where she was sent back to the manor.

Eli made it me, and lifted his hand up to my face. "Y-you should be back soon, we'll go back together." My eyes teared up. I've never seen him incapacitated before, he was always so good at dealing with the Hunters. Before I could hold his hand on my face, the Hunter came and picked him up, also throwing him down onto his own chair. Aesop and Eli could only watch me also be placed on a chair as they were seated next to each other. But the hit I was expecting never came.

Instead my stomach dropped as I felt a cold thick tail being wrapped around me, and being lifted up. "Ah-!" My arms were stuck to my sides as I struggled. Aesop and Eli looked worried. "H-hey! What're you doing? Put her down?" Eli yelled as he struggled to assist me. The reptilian man walked forwards the two and hung me in front of them. "Her?" He said, his voice low and deep. "Yes, what your doing or will do to her, I'm sure it isn't allowed." Aesop said. The Hunter turned his eyes to the silver haired boy. "I promise to take care of her." He said, hinting they were almost out of time, his tail tightening around me. "Augh-!" The Guys could only watch, they knew they couldn't do anything to help me.

"Looks like your time is up." He said, moving me to his chest, his arms wrapping around his tail, which was only making it tighter. Before they were about to go I could see worry on their faces. Giving then the best smile I could, I said to them, "I'll be okay, don't worry." The words Eli had recited to me before the match, was just for comfort, I know that now. He never knew if things would be okay. Neither do I in this moment, and the Seer knew that.

They were gone and I was left there. "Hello dear." I heard him say. He let me gently on the ground, and I tilted my head in confusion. "Ah you are so cute~ I'm glad I didn't hurt you too much." My face flushed despite my mixed feelings. He hurt my friends. "I-if you wanted just me you could've asked. I would have stayed In exchange for them." He chuckled lightly. "I know, but I didn't want to loose either. I must make a good first impression among the other Hunters."

That was a pretty reasonable explanation I guess. "W-well what did you want anyway?" He looked at me and flicked his tongue. "You." He said. He sat on the ground and brought me down with him as my face turned red. He hugged me tightly, and nuzzled my cheek. "You're so cute and small, I wanted to hold you like this." He confessed. In my mind I breathed a sigh of relief, worried it was gonna be something more than just holding.

It had been maybe thirty minutes, and could only think Aesop and Eli were thinking the worst. He released me, understanding he should probably get back too. "I will see you again, I'll make sure of it." He nuzzled my forehead with his before giving it a quick peck. He surrendered and I was sent back to the manor. My eyes opened to see the two large doors, I opened one and snuck inside.

"(Y/n)!" Emma said, running into me and placing her face in my chest. "Ah- Yes Emma?" I asked, She then looked up at me, arms wrapped around my waist. "Eli and Aesop said the Hunter was going to play with you and be mean! Are you okay?" "I- he didn't hurt me." "What?" I looked up to see Eli, Aesop, Emily, and Martha Vera walk in. "He- i don't know what his problem was but he just wanted to hold me is what he said." Emma jumped up in my face. "Then your okay?" I nodded. "Although, his tail squeezed me quite hard when he was holding me." I looked to Emily and she came up to me. "Well, I'll make sure nothings broken, maybe this Hunter likes you." She smiled. "I guess." I replied trying to not blush.

"Well lets go, and I'll check you up." She pulled me to the direction of the medical room and Emma followed, leaving my recent teammates confused and shocked. "Maybe this knew hunter like likes you!" Emma shouted. I flushed. "Maybe, Emma."