day 288

05.09.21
9:42 pm

today is Mother's Day. It was an amazing day spent around family. I took my mom and mother in law out to eat. As in mother in law I mean E's mom. She really is a huge part of my life right now. She's my mother's best friend and they have an amazing friendship that I love.

In the car we were talking about the other girl that likes him. And just the situation and I told him I was get someone who won't waste my time. He said that he's not wasting my time. So then I said I'm gonna get someone who knows what they want.

He said he knows what he wants, he doesn't want a relationship or any commitment. And then I said well I want a relationship. He told me that I actually don't want a relationship cause I've told him how I feel about a relationship right now. I'm very scared of having one.

And I told him that me and him will happen just at our own time. I told him if we rushed into a relationship right now we'd probably ruin something that could be great. And he agreed. He said that we can't rush it and I told him it has to happen naturally.

And I hope it will. I hope it does happen. But if it doesn't, I'll at least have the memories of what if.

Dinner was great with him and I. We sat next to each other and it was like we were in our own little world. Laughing and whispering to each other. When we were parking the car a guy that worked there was kinda staring me down. And I told my mom cause I thought it was funny. E over heard and got so upset and wanted to go confront the guy. Of course I told him not too, but it was funny to see him like that.

We shared a drink today. We sat next to each other at dinner. We walked next to each other. We're good. This is good for us. This is enough for right now.