Chapter 12

Scott's POV

It was the best day I'd had so far. Mitch was amazing, and so kind to me. He didn't even make a big deal out of the eating, just handled it logically without asking many questions. But I really did have gotten a lot to think about as well.

We had eaten (delicious pasta made by a private chef) and now we were on our way back to Mitch's room.

When we were walking back upstairs a girl exited the room beside Mitch's. Her dark hair was hanging loosely on her shoulders and the brown eyes were shining. She was overall stunningly beautiful and very similar to Mitch in her goddess-like beauty. She wore a surprised expression when her eyes fell on me, but the surprise disappeared quickly. Instead she flashed a cheeky smile.

"Who is this if I may ask?" She had a sassy undertone in her overly polite question. It was obvious that she knew Mitch well. She looked at Mitch for an answer and started smiling even more widely when Mitch looked down for a second with a pink blush covering his cheeks before he answered.

"This is Scott. Scott, meet my sister Vic."

Oh, well that explains the similarity between these two. I guess it also gave an answer to my wondering about Mitch's siblings. I had always wanted a little sister or brother but through the years I had remained the only child. My poor excuse of a father had married again, but I didn't really know if he had gotten more kids. The only time I ever heard of him was when he send me a small envelope with a $20 bill every birthday. To be honest I didn't even want to know from him anymore. He'd made it very clear that he didn't want to keep contact so who was I to force him.

"Hi Vic, how are you?" Better keep it polite, just in case.

"Oooh he's polite, I like it. Mitch your taste has definitely developed since last time." She had a teasing glint in her eyes. I could already tell she was a troublemaker. But she wasn't finished yet. "He's pretty, keep him 'bro'"

This was the most embarrassed I'd seen Mitch so far. He had gone from pink to completely red and it was utterly adorable. Vic had started giggling uncontrollably when she looked at Mitch and I was pretty much standing there, smiling at the situation. First of all I'm "pretty". That's new. Also she was hinting that Mitch had been in a relationship with a boy. And I had thought the day couldn't become any better.

"Thanks 'sis'. You know how much I appreciate your comments on my friends." The sarcasm was pretty much radiating from him, I respected Vic for still being able to keep looking him in the eyes.

"Well that's what I'm here for. You've done a great job picking out this 'friend' of yours." She winked at Mitch before turning to me and whispering not-so-quietly "Just remember to use protection, we wouldn't want a surprise baby would we now."

"I don't think that's possible for two men Vic." I couldn't help but answer her, it was unreal how shamelessly she said the words.

"Well you can never be too safe. You never know what Mitch comes up with. He could be hiding anything in that room of his." She flipped her hair before throwing a kiss to Mitch and running downstairs. I burst out laughing at the encounter while Mitch looked horrified, continuing to walk to his room with me following, still laughing. I guess the sexual commenting runs in the family.

Mitch was weirdly flustered, she had just been teasing, but I was not complaining. Nice to have it this way for a change.

"I'm sorry for her, she is kind of uncontrollable at the moment."

"It's fine Mitch, she is really cute with her sass. But then again I guess she learned from the best."

Mitch was back to smiling now.