Chapter 39

Mitch's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. I had been sleeping lightly for a longer while now, occasionally drifting back to consciousness when Scott moved in his sleep next to me. But the thing that finally woke me up was his fingers drawing patterns on my bare back. He hadn't been asleep after all. The light touch of his fingers felt pleasant against my skin and a vivid memory from last night flashed in front of my eyes, making me smile even wider. 

Scott's hand was laying on the pillow under my head and I turned my head slightly to kiss the crook of his arm tenderly to inform him of the fact that I was awake. His hand stopped moving over my back for a second before it slipped around me to hug my body tighter to his. I sighed contently and enjoyed feeling his whole body press against me, reminding me of the fact that we were indeed fully and completely naked. That successfully pushed my thoughts back to last night and to be honest I didn't mind at all. It had been perfect. Awkward at times yes, but we had had no problem laughing it off and whispering sweet things in each other's ears instead of making it difficult. Besides, Scott was a quick learner and he definitely had gotten the hang of it quickly. I don't think I've ever had a night as amazing as this one had been.

My thoughts drifted back to Scott whose breathing was tickling my neck slightly and I turned towards him so that I'd see his face when talking to him. I let my head rest against my hand as I sneaked my legs in-between his. His hand slid to lay on my cheek when I'd changed the pose.

"I don't think words can express how happy I am here in your arms." I said sugary, but meant it with every bone in my body.

"And I thought I was the sappy one. I better start making witty comments soon." He teased, making me giggle.

"We can be sappy together."

"Good because it really isn't in my nature to be witty and sarcastic." He corresponded with an adorable snort and I couldn't resist the urge to peck his lips lovingly.

"But we did notice that it is in your nature to talk dirty during sex." I noted and he went completely red, making me laugh again.

"You said you liked it!" He defended himself.

"I do. I love it. And I love you." I said and kissed him again quickly before swinging myself off of the bed, not even giving him time to answer. He'd get a very pretty view of my naked backside in the morning light if I walked straight to my closet so that's what I did, swinging my hips more than usual on purpose. No time to be bashful, it's not like he hasn't seen it before. And I felt Scott's eyes on me just like I wanted them to be as I put on a pair of boxers.

I still had all of his attention so I started humming 'Talk dirty to me' by Jason Derulo just to tease him. A pillow hit my ass and I laughed at his behavior, turning back to see him moping like a little child.

"You're so mean." He accused with a pout, and gave me a pair of puppy eyes. "I think I need a kiss to feel better again."

"Oh really? And by who should you get that kiss?" I walked back towards him slowly and his eyes widened but he kept the poker face.

"Vic obviously, who were you thinking about?" He was such a crappy actor it was adorable.

"I don't know." I answered innocently, biting my lip and moving myself on all fours onto the bed so that my face was only inches away from Scott's. I could hear his breath hitch as I licked my lips slowly. "Should I call Viccy then?"

"Mhmm." He mumbled, his eyes never leaving my lips. I moved even closer, taking his lower lip between my teeth and stretching it playfully while looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Let me just get my phone then, we can call her together." I said, moving away slightly but his hands grabbed my shoulders in a needy gesture.

"I uh-" he messed up his words and started over "I can maybe reconsider maybe." He messed up his sentence again but didn't seem that fazed. And for my part I was very happy with the reactions I was pulling out of him. He was so cute, but I couldn't deny how lustful I felt as well just looking into his darkened eyes.

"Oh really? Why is that?" I was back with my lips on his face, kissing the corner of his mouth softly after the question.

"Whatever. No but because of you. I mean-" He was so lost in his words and it was strangely attractive, how I made him unable to form proper sentences. "Fuck, just kiss me already." He begged and I pushed him back to lay on the bed, moving to hover above him. I then gave in to his wishes, meeting his lips passionately and pushing the rest of my body against his as well. The thin blanket and my boxers were the only fabric between us and I was sure that if they hadn't been there I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I could even feel how Scott was getting excited again which only made it harder to put limits to it all. But I would like to be able to walk today so now really wasn't the time for second rounds.

We got interrupted too soon, but maybe for our luck so that nobody would walk in on us if my family decided to come home early.

My phone had gone off on the table by the mirror while we kissed and with a groan from the both of us, I moved away and got up from the bed once again. I caressed Scott's cheek softly before jogging to the phone, smiling at how adorable Scott looked with sex-hair and an overall sleepy look.

I picked up the phone, not even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Is that you Mitchell?" A man's voice echoed out of the phone.

"Yes?" Only as I answered I realized who the man was and the smile fell of my face in no time. This was about Rick, I knew it was. That's the only reason Mr. Chapman would call me. I waited in silence for him to go on after that.

"We have bad news."

I knew it. Everything had been too perfect, there was no way karma would have let this go on for this long without an evil plan in the making.

Fucking hell it had all been too good.

A/N

it's so short i'm (sort of) very very sorry but at least it was plot development (sort of) (yes i'm writing this while ptx is tweeting the album tracks and i can barely contain my excitement(sort of) (i need to stop))

love you <3 and try to survive the teasing from our fave choir nerds

xx N