Chapter 16

*Time skip to the weekend*

Mitch's POV

"Shut up Vic, it's not a that kind of sleepover gosh will you calm down." She was literally jumping around me as I packed up the last things to take with me.

"Oh but it could become one. You can never be too safe, remember the condoms bro." She was pure evil, I'm telling you. I had told her a million times that we only were friends, but still there she was, searching through my drawers for condoms. In that moment I decided she was beyond saving.

I saw her move closer to my actual hiding place and soon she had the small package in her hands, an evil smirk on her face.

"Here you go!" She stretched her arm towards me but I swatted it away. I was NOT going to take them with me. Only imagining the embarrassment if he would accidentally find them was making me blush.

"Victoria. I am not taking those with me, put them away." I needed to stay serious or she wouldn't believe me.

"But I'm just looking out for you." She put on her fake sad face and looked at me with puppy-eyes behind her long eyelashes.

"It's a no."

"Ugh fine, you're such a party-pooper." She threw the package back into the drawer. "But when you regret this you have nobody but yourself to blame."

"I'll take that risk sis."

I was finally ready, having cleaned up the pile of clothes that had not made it to my bag and putting the condoms away. Vic was still going off about how boring I was, but I was way too excited and nervous to care. I would come out to him today, I just needed some luck and good moment.

We shushed Vic out of my room and we made our way downstairs. Mother and father were still at work so I wouldn't see them before tomorrow, but they knew where I was going to be.

"Tell Scott I said hi, and you can also mention to him that I think you two would make a really cute couple. Just a suggestion." I looked at her with my best are-you-serious gaze and she only shuddered. "What? Just my honest opinion."

"It's not like I'm going to say that to him."

"Why not?"

"Oh I don't know maybe I should indeed just burst through his front door and exclaim 'my sister thinks we would be great together even though I don't even know if you're gay, by the way I am, so yeah that's a thing.'"

"I repeat: Why not?"

"You, are impossible."

"You love me." Vic flipped her hair and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh I guess." She looked happy enough with my answer, hugging me once more.

"Have fun Mitchy and remember anyone would go gay for you so don't stress." She did have her good moments as well.

"Thanks hun, I'll see you tomorrow."

***

I had lots of time until I was supposed to arrive at Scott's so I decided to stop by at a flower shop. After I picked the prettiest and possibly most pricey flowers I could find, I made my way to buy some chocolate and popcorn because it wouldn't be a real sleepover without them.

Once both of those things were done I didn't really have anything else to do so I slowly drove to Scott's house and found a parking spot. I checked my hair and clothes one more time in the car's mirror before taking a deep breath and bringing out my phone. I couldn't help but smile when looking at his display name, I had had a great English class this week admiring his arms. No regrets.