Chapter 4

Mitch's POV

Maybe the red Porsche was a little bit too much. Okay, yeah it was, but the faces of the other students were priceless. I loved pulling reactions out of people. I felt better knowing that I got a reaction out of people and that they listened to what I said and laughed at my jokes. One of my worst nightmares was probably being completely ignored. I just enjoyed the spotlight way too much.

After stepping out of the car together with Kirstie we were surrounded by a mass of students. First there was awkwardness in the air and then the never-ending questions started.

"What's your name?"

"How old are you?"

"Are you single?"

"Why did you change schools?"

The same questions were asked over and over again by different people at different times and I was starting to get frustrated. Still trying to be nice to the curious students, I answered with some white lies and mostly true statements since the questions really were simple and easy to brush off if they got too personal.

The first lesson in community school. The teacher treated us just like everyone else and didn't even bother to introduce us to the rest of the class, probably thinking everybody already knew. She got that one right.

I tried not to be too annoying with my flirting and actually managed to keep it down for the first lesson. I sat next to Kirstie and since we didn't want to distract the others we texted through the whole class. I needed a distraction to keep myself from boredom that would lead to teasing the teacher. There was so many things I could do to make the whole class laugh and to make people like me and then get to know the nicest ones of them. Resisting the urge I kept texting Kirstie about how she liked the school. It was pretty much how we'd expected it to be so that didn't take long to discuss. So we moved on to boys after commenting shortly on the teachers eyebrows (worst case I'd seen yet, just saying). Neither of us had seen or talked to anyone that would have been extraordinary so we mostly speculated which one of us would find someone special in this school. To be honest Kirstie had better chances since openly gay boys were hard to find in such a judging environment.

After class another group of people surrounded us, forming a circle around us trying to hear every word we said. I really hoped this would calm down soon. It was kind of stressing and slowed down our moving a lot.

Entering the classroom just in time, Kirstie and I finally got to our second period. This time we didn't get places next to each other. I already felt sorry for the teacher that would have to put up with my inevitable boredom. Kirstie kissed my cheek and quickly whispered to me before heading to the back of the classroom.

"Hot blonde in the last row." this was followed by a smirk and a flick of her own blonde hair as she headed in his direction.

I did actually take a quick look at the boy she was talking about, seeing a muscular boy with heavenly cheekbones, but quickly walking to my seat. I was not going to get caught staring even if the boy was definitely hot enough to be stared at.

I sat down beside a girl that just looked at me shyly before concentrating on the teacher. I was suddenly very thankful of this person that didn't bother me with questions. Bless her.

While taking out my phone and headphones I got distracted by hearing Kirstie say my name. I turned towards her on cue and winked at her and the hot boy she was talking with. Again fighting the urge to meet the boy's eyes, knowing he was watching me, I just turned back to the teacher just in time to hear also him call my name.

"Mitchell Grassi"

Faking excitement I answered loudly "here" but I wasn't done speaking.

"But I'd prefer Mitch actually. You won't mind calling me Mitch, right?" I was speaking in a flirty tone to the teacher that only got more and more confused as I talked. Still deciding to put my charm to the fullest I smirked at him before dramatically turning my full attention to sharpening my pencils. Hearing the class giggling I was satisfied with the reaction. When the teacher was done with his presentation of our theme for the next few lessons, World War II, I was scrolling through my twitter feed, suppressing a giggle when seeing the newest tweets from my favorite internet personalities including the queen, Tyler Oakley. This was definitely not the time to read tweets about which emojis could be used to compensate for the missing dildo-emoji. Putting on a mask of boredom I paid attention to the teacher for a moment again.