Chapter 19

Scott's POV

I woke up on Saturday morning with a beating heart and a light layer of sweat covering my naked body. For a second I felt disoriented, before the memories of my dream came flooding back. I blushed furiously when I noticed the stains on my sheets and the reason to my quickened heartbeat became clear.

Fucking Mitch with his teasing yesterday, this was all his fault. 

Sitting up in my bed I quickly gathered all of my sheets to a big pile. I had no experience in things like this, what the fuck was I supposed to do now?

I would have to put my sheets in the washing machine as soon as possible so that Mom wouldn't find them. That would be the most awkward situation I could think of right now, so that was what I would prevent from happening before anything else.

That was exactly what I did after having put a pair of sweatpants on. Putting some clothes on also made me realize how gross I felt so I decided a cold shower would probably help me gather some of my thoughts that right now were all over the place.

I stepped into the cold water and rested my back against the wall while letting the water clean away the sweat. Had that really happened? Out of the two of us you would not have thought that it would be me who'd have a wet dream. Especially since I had no experience. But my imagination had really done a great job with this dream, dear lord I could still hear Mitch's moans in my ears.

After I had gotten over the shock, my mind made a complete turn from where it had been. Instead of being shocked I grew fascinated about the dream and subconsciously started wanting to remember every single detail. How he had dragged me out of the little café we'd visited earlier this week, into the woods where he'd pushed me against the tree. Teasing me with light kisses up and down my neck while slowly pushing his whole body against me. How I had looked into his lust-filled eyes when he'd started to unbutton my shirt, still feeling tingling everywhere his lips had touched my skin. How I could feel every single part of him against me, even his...   

I abruptly jumped back to reality, horrified that I'd actually gone back to think of the dream. And it had gotten a bit worse than um... just making out. Not like I'd lost my virginity in a dream but there had been some other stuff. I sighed, cursing my imagination for being so damn good.  

This was one of the days when you really just wanted to stay at home and watch a whole season of some tv-show and forget about the rest of the world. That was not possible today though, we had our first a cappella meeting and I really couldn't miss it. But I did kind of weirdly even fear meeting Mitch, I didn't know how I would handle that. The dream had felt so real, and it didn't help I really wanted everything that had happened in the dream to happen in real life as well. Fuck, I was a mess. I couldn't even stop cursing, I kept doing it though I usually tried avoiding it.

I stood there, letting the water run over me for at least an hour before realizing that I couldn't just escape the world by standing in the shower. So I collected my thoughts and manned up, getting out of the shower.

Mitch literally driving me crazy with his teasing, both mentally and physically.

***

Mitch picked me up at two o'clock, with Kirstie already in the car. I felt relieved that I didn't have to be alone with him just yet. Even just looking at him, I could feel pictures from my dream trying to break through my mind. Those eyes were so beautiful, but holding something so cheeky in them that I had to turn away my glance.

"How'd you sleep?" Mitch asked when I'd sat down in the back seat. If he only knew.

"Okay, I guess."