Dinner

Janessa POV: And this is the kitchen. Jon said as we made our way into the last room of the house. I nodded. It's a nice place. I said sitting on one of the stools. Jon came and leaned on the table in front of me and just stared at me. What? I asked with an amused smile on my face. Nothing. he said as a smile formed on his face. Ey, you hungry? he asked walking over to his cabinets. I nodded. Yeah, a little. I said as I watched him rummage through his cabinets. Hm..Is spaghetti alright with you? he asked. I nodded. That's great. I said with a smile. Good. he said with a smirk and pulled out all the ingredients to make the spaghetti. You wanna help? he asked looking at me. I shrugged. Sure. I said smiling hopping off the stool and walking over to where Jon was standing. Alright, you take care of the noodles; I'll take care of the meat. he said opening the tube of ground beef and putting it into the pan. I nodded and grabbed the pan and put some water in it then placed it gently on the stove.

Jon POV: I watched as Janessa prepared the noodles in the pan. Every move she made my body went crazy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for her to meet my Mom tomorrow. I was knocked out of my thoughts as Adam came into the room. What're you guy's making? he asked. Spaghetti. I said as I looked at the meat and noticed it was starting to brown. He nodded and sat on the stool and watched us.