Morning

Janessa POV: I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Jon's arms and Pharoh at the edge of the bed. I eased my way out of Jon's hold and sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at Jon. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. He smirked but still continued to sleep. It's been three months, and today Jon was finally returning to work. I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to see Adam playing the XBox One. I opened the backyard door and let Pharoh outside. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out the stuff to make breakfast and got started. I was half way through when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it to reveal Joe in his cop uniform. Morning. he said smiling at me. Morning. I said smiling back and letting him in. I shut the door as Adam got up. Ey man, long time no see. Adam said brohugging him. Yeah, same man; How you been? Joe asked. Eh..Same old, same old. Adam shrugged. Joe nodded and followed me into the kitchen. He sat down on the stool. Want some coffee? I asked. He nodded. I walked over to the coffee maker and started it up. So, how was SmackDown yesterday? he asked as I handed him a cup of coffee. Uhm..It was okay. I said flipping the pancakes. I could feel him looking at me. Just okay huh? he asked. Yeah. I said laughing. Fair enough. I could hear him took a sip of his coffee. So, you think Jon is ready to get back to work? he asked.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: Why don't you ask the man himself? I asked. They both turned around and looked at me. Joe got out of his seat. Good to see you again, bro. he said brohugging me. I hugged him back. You too, man. I walked over to Janessa and pecked her head. Morning. I said smiling at her. Morning. she said smiling back. I sat down next to Joe and got ready for breakfast.