The Match

Jon (Dean Ambrose): I made my way down the stairs with security right on my tail. I jumped over the barricade and locked eyes with Seth. I could tell he wasn't so thrilled about seeing Janessa and I together earlier. I smirked and circled the ring without breaking eye contact with him. I hopped onto the ring and waited a minute. I smirked as I leaned under the ropes and got into the ring. I walked over to my corner as Eden (Brandi) walked up. This match is set for one fall. He your WWE Champion from Davenport, Iowa..Seth Rollins! Seth stood up and posed with his title. And in this corner we have the challenger..Dean Ambrose! I walked up and locked eyes with Seth. The ref backed us up. He grabbed the championship from Seth and held it up in the air. The ref signaled for the hell and the match was underway.

Janessa POV: I watched as Seth had the upper hand through the whole match. Come on Dean! I yelled at the TV as I bit my nails. I watched as Seth was about to set up Dean for his finisher. Joe (Roman's music blared through the arena). I looked to see Joe standing at the top of the staircase. The camera panned back to Seth staring at Roman with Dean just beginning to get to his feet. He tapped Seth on the shoulder and turned and hit him with Dirty Deeds. Dean instantly went for the pin. My eyes were locked on the screen. 1...2...3...! Ding, Ding, Ding! I heard through the screen. I jumped out of my seat in excitement. I watched as Roman jumped the barricade and engulfed Dean in a hug.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: You did it man, you fucking did it! Roman said hugging me. You're the fucking man dude! Roman said playfully punching me. I chucked as I was handed the WWE Championship and Roman held my hand up in the air. The next thing I knew I was engulfed into a hug. I knew those arms anywhere. I clasped my arms around her as confetti fell around us. I'm so proud of you. she said pulling away from me with tears in her eyes. I smiled and wiped her tears. I attacked my lips to hers. She instantly kissed back. I could hear the crowd chanting and clapping behind us. I pulled away and smirked at her. There's only one thing left to do. I said looking at her. She raised her eyebrow. Let's have a wedding. I said smirking at her. She smiled and attacked me with another hug. I wrapped my arms around her tightly as Roman came up behind us and engulfed us both in a hug. We pulled away and Joe and Janessa held my arms up in victory. I'm the luckiest man in the world.