Locker Room (Part Two)

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I walked back from talking to Paul (Triple H) about my segment tonight. I could hear Janessa talking to someone inside the room. I opened the door to reveal Renee Young standing in front of Janessa. Renee? I asked from behind her. She instantly snapped around. Jon! she exclaimed excitedly. I rolled my eyes. What the hell are you doing here? I asked. I came to talk, but it looks like you're busy. she said looking back at Janessa. Janessa just waved flirtatiously at me. I smirked. Renee looked back at me. I told you to leave me alone and not come around unless you have something about WWE to tell me, otherwise I don't want you around her..or me. I said. She had sadness in her eyes. You can go now. I heard from in front of me. Janessa stood with her arms folded. I looked at Renee. You should go. I said holding the door open for her. She nodded and slowly made her way to the door. I closed it behind her and walked over to Janessa and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her. So, I got some news. I said biting my lip.

Janessa POV: I looked at him. Good or bad? she asked. Good. he said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow. What? I asked. Guess who becomes WWE Champion tonight? he asked with a smirk. OMG, JON! I exclaimed and jumped into his arms. He caught me and I attacked my lips to his. We pulled away after awhile. That's amazing! I said smiling at him. Im so proud of you! I said hugging him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. I'm glad you're here..he whispered and kissed my forehead.