I Love You So Damn Much

Janessa POV: I sat at the bar with Colby seated next to me. The bartender walked up to us. No way!? Seth Freaking Rollins!? he asked. I rolled my eyes. Seth looked at me and smirked. What can I get you guys? he asked. I'll take a beer and Rose? he asked. I'll just take a glass of champagne. I said. He smiled. I'll be right out with those. Colby nodded as he went to go make the drinks. So, you never did tell me what went down between you and Good. he said. I shrugged. You were right. I said. He raised an eyebrow. About? he asked. The whole Jon and Renee thing, I should've seen it coming. I said with a sigh. He rubbed my back soothingly. I'm such an idiot. I said as our drinks were handed to us. We thanked the guy and took a sip. Colby looked at me. You're not an idiot, you were drunk in love and Jon is the one that fucked it up. You deserve better Janessa, you really do. he said sipping his beer. But what if I don't want better, what if I want Jon? I asked. He sighed. Sometimes you can't get what you want, Rose. he said. I took another sip of my champagne.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: I knocked on the door again. Nothing. Janessa, open up; its me. I said. I waited to see if I could hear anything. Nothing. Where the hell is she? I thought. I walked over to the window at the end of the hallway and saw that her car was parked outside. What the hell? I thought. I walked back to the room and waited for any sign of Janessa.

Janessa POV: So, what about you? Do you have a girlfriend? I asked him as I took the last sip of my drink. He twirled the cap of his beer around. Eh..It's complicated. he said. How so? I asked. My girlfriend is my drug dealer. he said. I gasped. I thought you quit doing drugs! I said slapping him on his chest. Woah, I did! he said. WWE won't allow me to do those kind of things. I'm four months clean. he said proudly. But you still date a drug dealer? I asked. He shrugged. Like I said, it's complicated. Ever since I quit doing drugs, she's become distant. he said sipping his beer. I shook my head. She doesn't deserve you Seth, you can do A LOT better. I said. He laughed. I doubt it. he said. I'm sure of it. I said grabbing his hand. He looked at me. Uh..We should head back to the hotel. I said. He nodded his eyes still locked on me. I pulled out my wallet and put the money down for my drink on the counter and got out of my seat. Colby followed behind me and we walked back to the hotel.
~Back At The Hotel~
Janessa POV: I walked into the hotel with Seth behind me. Thank you for the drink, I needed that. I said looking at him. He nodded. Anytime, and thank you for what you said; I needed to hear that. I nodded with a smile on my face. Have a nice night. he said nodding at me. I smiled and watched as he walked away to his room. I walked to the elevator and pushed the up button. The door opened and there stood Jon in the elevator with his arms folded. I gasped. He grabbed me and pushed 4.

Jon (Dean Ambrose) POV: My blood was boiling. She went on a date with Seth Fucking Rollins. I watched as the elevator opened and I pulled her out of the elevator and to room 45. I snatched the room key from her hand and unlocked the door. I looked at her with sadness in my eyes and walked into the room. She hesitated for a minute then followed in behind me. Seth Rollins!? You went out with Seth Fucking Rollins!? I asked. We're on a break, I should be able to go out with whoever I want to, and it wasn't even a date. she said yelling in my face. Bull shit! I spat. I saw the way you two were gawking at each other. I said folding my arms. See, it doesn't feel so good does it? she asked. I shook my head. No, don't even go there right now, that's not why I'm here. I said. Then why? Why of all reasons are you here? she asked. I love you alright. I love you, Janessa Rose; So damn much. I said walking over to her. She backed up until her back hit the wall. I could see her gulp. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I leaned my head down to her ear. You have no idea what you do to me..I said in a low, husky voice. I could see her shiver against me. I pulled away from her ear and looked at her. She looked at me biting her lip. What about Ren-I cut her off. There's nothing going on between us, I promise you that Janessa. I talked to her in the elevator and I'll never fucking talk to her again if that's what I have to do to prove to you that you're the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Not her or anyone. I said.

Janessa POV: I hate this man. I hate him so damn much. I sighed and pulled him closer to me and kissed his lips. He kissed me hungrily back. I sighed against his lips. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and laid me down on it. He pulled away and laid his head on mine. I love you so fucking much Janessa Rose. he said looking back at me. I smiled as a tear left my eye. I love you so much more, Jonathan Good. I said as he pulled the engagement ring from his pocket. Will you please accept this ring? Please. he asked. I sighed and reached up and kissed him. He kissed me back and he slid the ring on my finger. I love you so much Future Mrs. Good. he said kissing my forehead.